Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

by changeling 266 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Mr. Flipper, are you with me on this? Changling, pleas have nvr take her away...

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Well, we don't know what panties the other men were wearing........

They were all found sans panties.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    They were all found sans panties.

Exactly!!! Someone stole their MANties. Hmmm, was it Flipper? Did he want everyone's manties? I don't think so. And I simply don't have any use for the masculine variety. So, by process of elimination, the person with the previously hidden fixation with manties, must be BB!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

No No No! What I said, is we don't know what kind of panties the others were wearing. I suspect they were wearing WOMEN'S panties and you couldn't take that! There is only room for one MAN to wear WOMEN'S panties in this castle!!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    There is only room for one MAN to wear WOMEN'S panties in this castle!!

You seem to have access to an AWFULLY LOT of information that only the killer would know.... Hmmmmm......

Oh Changling, dear, could you have the help take away the killer please. I'm afraid she's planning her next target as we speak....

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Well, it CAN'T be me! I don't wear panties!

BB

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Well, it CAN'T be me! I don't wear panties!

BB

A likely story. Impossible to prove. Even if you were to -- SET THE CAMERA EQUIPMENT UP OVER HERE -- sorry about that. I was sayin, even if you were to prove that to us here once and for -- YEAH, LIKE THAT, NOW SET UP THE STROBES -- Ahem! So, if you were to prove that here right now, that still wouldn't mean that you didn't -- GREAT JOB, NOW JUST WAIT FOR ME TO GIVE YOU THE SIGNAL -- As I was saying, it wouldn't mean that you didn't just get through ditching them to draw attention way from yourselves. Not to mention that ditching your panties is a horrible way to take attention away from yourselves anyway.

• changeling
    changeling

How did this thread become about panties??????? LOL

• changeling
    changeling

What little was left of nvr's feeble brain went to mush when he saw the body of Mrs. Flipper. He ran, screaming and drooling into the frigid woods and will probably freeze to death by nightfall.

Abandoned helped changeling place the body of Mrs. Flipper in the cellar.

Mr. Flipper is in a catatonic state from the shock of his dear wife's demise. He is sitting in chair wearing nothing but his purple manties, looking off into space.

It's pretty clear that the only real suspects are abandoned and BB.

Perhaps a duel would be in order? They could use the antique dueling pistols changeling keeps in her office and settle this once and for all.

It was up to them to write the end of this dark and tragic story...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    How did this thread become about panties??????? LOL
    Bumble BeeRe: Who's here? Do you want me to throw cyber party?

Post 3470 of 3488
    since 31-Dec-04

39 y 1 m 4 d

Pssst Mrs Flipper - over here! I can lend you some of my clothes. AB had a fetish for women's clothes, especially their panties. I've also got some of the good stuff! CANADIAN happy smoke! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!

BB

Ummm, I don't know how that happened....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit