Ted Jaracz and/or others?

by feenx 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

dawg,

: but what was funny was that cuz was actually talking about Leo Greenlees and another GB member, can't remember his name.

That would be the faggot Ewart Chitty, Chitty Bang Bang. (No pun intended).

Farkel

• dawg
    dawg

Damn Farkel, that as funny as hell!

• flipper
    flipper

I agree with Belbab - that any of these GB members who think this stuff will go on forever without being revealed are seriously deluded. It will come out, good will win over evil. I am convinced of that . The Watchtower head of the snake will be cut off in time, I really believe that , whether that includes one member of the GB or several of their skeletons escaping the closet- Karma is going to get them. John Lennon said it, I believe it, and that's enough for me

• belbab
    belbab

Suicides Bethel
    I did a search on JWD for Bethel Suicides, there may be more, here are some interesting results:

I know of 4..............2 at Bethel! 1 Richard Wheelock Pressroom overseer for over 40 years.............It was after his death (jumping out a window at the farm) that the society soften their stand on suicides............They NOW MIGHT have a resurrection hope.......That was kind (posted by Newboy)

James Olson jumped out of window of factory building #4, Oct 31,1973 (posted by Newboy)

There were two suicides I heard about while I was at Bethel in the seventies, though I cannot recall the names, one Bethelite a night watchman at the Squibb jumped down an elevator shaft, Bethel called itan accident the police called it a suicide, another I heard about just before I went to Bethel a Bethelite jumped off one of the factory building to his death landing in a vacant lot across the street(posted by Boxed elder)

Note something interesting in the last incident. Why did he jump down an elevator shaft and
    not the simpler method of jumping out the window? Could it be that he blamed his despondency on his own shortcomings and did not want to bring reproach on God's name? ( been there, done that).

Also Bethel called it an accident the police called it a suicide. Here is another subterfuge attempt by by WT to cover up suicides at Bethel that adds support to the young lad death earlier in this thread.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Lee Rayvin posted about this suicide.

She used to post under Rayvin.

The Witchtower - in her posts (hope they have not been erased) - tried to make her commit perjury as to what happened and she refused!!!!

HB

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I remember hearing about the WKL suicide. Guy jumped from the E Building into the empty pool. Anyone hear that?

• ronin1
    ronin1

To Worf and others on this post:

Per my previous post that I did research and believe this young brothers' name to be Jason Royer, that he was born 12/08/1973 and died 06/23/1995:

I did additional research last night and believe he originally lived in Salt Point, NY before going to Bethel.

I could be wrong.

Does anyone know his parents names or where he originated from:

Ronin1

• worf
    worf

Ronin1,

I also came up with Salt Point NY as a possibility. The information from Rayvin had also mentioned that she knew his family from Georgia.

Worf

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi Worf:

I sent you a pm.

Give me a call today.I am home.

P.S- Pam in flying out to FL tonight for the charity Golf tornament. We are going to pick her up at the Palm Beach County airport this evening.

Ronin1

• inkling
    inkling
    I always thought the graves at the Farm were unmarked. Has anyone else been to the cemetery? Do the graves have markers? Anyone have info on the cemetery?

I have been there twice. The graves are marked, but the stones are flush with the ground (for easy mowing) It is a small private graveyard on a back road the arcs behind the farm.

Honestly, this whole thing just does not add up for me... I think we are overplaying our hand to scream SCANDAL with NO actual proof.

I am sorry, but a copy of a email is nothing but hearsay. This whole thing clearly deserves more
    investigation, but we are jumping the gun by taking any of this as fact.

[inkling]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit