Ted Jaracz and/or others?

by feenx 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    I haven't time to read the whole Thread, sorry. But is there anything on here that is more than hearsay/gossip ?any real proof of anything ?
  • Listener
    Listener
    Not that I can see.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I never would want to discount someones account but i knew sydlik a bit and he never struck me as one who gave special attention to any of the young guys.   It is fact that both greenleas and chitty were homosexual and on the gb and that they had had sexual relationships with bethelites.   That has been covered in great detail on this site. They were both also dismissed very quietly from the gb.  I would need some more information and some sort of additional verification before i could accept this account. It just dosent fit the profile of the person i knew, a very flawed bias i know. 
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Sorry, i also should add that i know from my own time there that bethel in the early 90's was rampant with homosexual activity.  My barber was df'd for it along with many others in a big brouhaha. Cleary it could have gone to the top, but dan just didnt seem to have a facination with the young men....
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Sorry, i also should add that i know from my own time there that bethel in the early 90's was rampant with homosexual activity.  My barber was df'd for it along with many others in a big brouhaha. 

_Morpheus: Is that what prompted the infamous George Couch morning worship? "Before you know it, your a homo!"

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Very well could have been but i think thay was prior to the df'ings.  Rumor had it every 10 or 15 years they 'cleaned house' house of homosexuals. It didnt start in the 90's and im sure it goes on now. In that enviornment, with so few women and NO approved outlet for normal sexual feelings, men turn whatever is around. It was very prison like in some respects.  

*Just want to be clear here that im not in anyway opossed to homosexuals or whatever sexual orientation someone possess, im simply noting what i observed in my time at bethel and why that may be the case.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Very well could have been but i think thay was prior to the df'ings.

Wow, when I was there, I was under the impression in 2001 that the George Couch "Homo" morning worship was very recent. Rumor was that WTF had a bunch of homosexual activity going on. (I was at Patterson.)

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

He may have recently given some talk that stirred people up but that homosexual topic was a frequent one. When i first arrived and went through entrance school there was a whole lot of talk about not giving your roomate a message etc etc... As i say, it didnt start in the 90's by any means and im sure it still goes on now and im sure its still discussed and warned against.  

In any event i dont mean to derail the original topic or subsequent bump/discussion, i was only offering my view point and experiance with sydlik when i was at brooklyn, that being he didnt seem to have any untoward interest in young brothers nor were their any rumors about him during my time there. Again this is not suggest that the account is false, only to say i have my doubts and would like more evidance or facts before accepting it as fact.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Morpheus - "...I also should add that i know from my own time there that bethel in the early 90's was rampant with homosexual activity..."

All those hot young sexually repressed brothers in a contained space with no other outlet?

Say it ain't so!!!

Morpheus - "...Rumor had it every 10 or 15 years they 'cleaned house' house of homosexuals..."

Ten bucks says they gotta do it even more often than that, these days.

"Tight pants", after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit