Ted Jaracz and/or others?

by feenx 68 Replies latest jw friends

• worf
    worf

Yes. Albany New York according to the information.

Worf

• belbab
    belbab

If the court records are sealed, does this mean there was a buy-off and a gag order in place?

Also, I just PM 'd Kimberlee Norris with a heads up as to this post. Never know who may be interested.

If I think of others who may be interested, I'll let them know.

belbab

• worf
    worf

belbab,

Thats a good idea.

Worf

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Can somebody find those records? At least a proof that the case happened?!!! If this is true this is beyond outrageous!

-ootb

• belbab
    belbab

The Chinese Watchtower lawyer who asked the subpenoed witness to lie would no doubt be

Carolyn Wah

belbab

• feenx
    feenx

Any other WTBS attorney's that could have been involved in the case? See the link below. None of the cases mentioned seem to be in the correct date range.

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASSearch

• worf
    worf

To those who asked for a copy of the information:

My e-mail is giving me some problems in sending. I will resend to you all as soon as the problem is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Worf

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi Worf:

"Re: The brother who committed suicide was Jason R.-he died in June of 1995 and i saw the grave at the Farm cemetary in October of 95."

By any chance could this brother's name be: Jason Royer?

I went to the Social Security Index Death records and put in the search only for Jason R- and looked at all the NY death records names for a Jason R and came up with:

Jason Royer -born 12/08/1973 ; died 06/23/1995. His age at death would have been 21 years old.

Anyone on the site can advise if they have the answer.

Thanks,

Ronin1/your sister

P.S.- I sent you a pm also.

• belbab
    belbab

I thought there must be rules for cemeteries in the State of NY. So I did a search and there are pages and pages or regulations. I believe we should “dig up a little dirt” on the subject and reveal dead men’s bones that have been covered over with whitewash. Here is the link:

Maybe we could start up cyberspace tour groups, and see who else is buried there, might be few more skeletons in the closet. Dead men tell tales. Can anyone else do a little digging, I'm way off in on wet coast of canada.

http://www.dos.state.ny.us/cmty/cemlaw.html#nfpclaw#nfpclaw

I have pasted excerpts that are pertinent for this thread, just read the highlights if it is too long.

###########################################

CEMETERIES AND CREMATORIES
    Laws, Rules and Regulations of the

New York State Cemetery Board
    Table of Contents...............excerpts

Annual report. Each cemetery corporation shall, on or before the fifteenth day of March after the end of its calendar year, or if on a fiscal year the seventy-fifth day after the close of such year, file with the cemetery board

b) Additional reports. The cemetery board may address to any cemetery corporations3 or its officers or any person any inquiry in relation to the transactions or conditions of the cemetery corporation or any matter connected therewith, and may require that a reply be verified. Failure to submit such reply within the time designated by the cemetery board shall subject the corporation, officer or person so addressed to the penalties provided in subdivision (d) hereof.

(c) Cemetery board approval. (1) A cemetery corporation's rules, regulations and original charges shall not become effective unless and until approved by the cemetery board as hereinafter provided. (2) The directors of any cemetery corporation, organized on or before August thirty-first, nineteen hundred forty-nine, shall file in the office of the cemetery board the name and address of the corporation together with its rules, regulations and charges, and a statement showing the basis upon which

(a) Posting of rules, regulations, charges and prices. The rules, regulations, charges, and prices of lots, plots or parts thereof shall be suitably printed and shall be conspicuously posted by the corporation in each of its offices.

(b) Surveys and maps of cemetery. (1) Every cemetery corporation, from time to time, as land in its cemetery may be required for burial purposes, shall survey and subdivide such lands and in tmake and filehe office of the corporation a map thereof, open to public inspection, delineating the lots or plots, avenues, paths, alleys and walks and their respective

(c) (c) Record of burials or cremations. A record shall be kept of every burial in the cemetery of a cemetery corporation, showing the date of burial, the name, age, and place of birth of the person buried, when these particulars can be conveniently obtained, and the lot, plot, or part thereof, in which such burial was made. A copy of such record, duly certified by the secretary of such corporation, shall be furnished on demand and payment of such fees therefor as are allowed the county clerk for certified copies of records. Notwithstanding any other provision of this section, all cemetery corporations which conduct cremations shall maintain permanent records of the name of the deceased human being, the funeral home from which the remains were received, the receipt of delivery of the deceased human remains, the authorizing agent for the cremation, and the manner of disposition of the cremains. Such records may be reviewed by the division of cemeteries at any time.

4145. Deaths; burial and removal permits; disposition of remains

1. No person in charge of any premises on which interments, cremations or other disposition of the body of a deceased person are made shall inter or permit the interment or other disposition of any body unless it is accompanied by a burial, cremation or transit permit, as provided in this article.
    4218. Opening graves
    A person who opens a grave or other place of interment, temporary or otherwise, or a building wherein the dead body of a human being is deposited while awaiting burial, without authority of law, with intent to remove the body, or any part thereof, for the purpose of selling it or demanding money for the same, or for the purpose of dissection, or from malice or wantonness, or with intent to steal or remove the coffin or any part thereof, or anything attached thereto, or any vestment, or other article interred, or intended to be interred with the dead body, is guilty of a class E felony.
    13.3 Disinterments (excerpt)
    (a) No dead human bodies shall be disinterred for transportationand/or removal to another cemetery orcrematory without a permit from the registrar of vital statistics having jurisdiction at the place of disinterment. No permit is necessary for removal within the same cemetery.

"Where the worms die not!"

belbab

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Hi folks.

I just have to say that some topics on this board are real shockers and truly enlightening. I am totally dumn struck by the info here.

This thread, for me, is one of the most damning threads against the org I have ever read, oh if only rank and file JWs could read some of this stuff.

The GB are held in such high esteem by the masses and yet look at what is really going on.

Thanks for posting it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit