Ted Jaracz and/or others?

by feenx 68 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

I think not inkling... some of these posters are first hand accounts.. why would you possibly find it hard to believe about a GB member anyway? WHat makes you disbelieve the posters here and take up for these men? I haven't seen anything by the GB that would make me think they're moral.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The Suicide in connection with Sydlik was backed up a few years ago by a former poster here, Lee Ravyn. (posted under "ravyn")

She has since stopped posting, but she was actually told by Beth Hell to lie to the investigation.

HB

• inkling
    inkling

The Suicide in connection with Sydlik was backed up a few years ago by a former poster here, Lee Ravyn. (posted under "ravyn")

She has since stopped posting, but she was actually told by Beth Hell to lie to the investigation.

HB

Thank you! See, this is far more helpful than accusing me of defending the GB. [inkling]

• inkling
    inkling
    a former poster here, Lee Ravyn. (posted under "ravyn")

In rayvn's farewell email, she says her name is Ravyn Giuliani. Is this the right person?

[inkling]

• inkling
    inkling

Ok, back in april 2003, Ravyn posted the following:

I went to visit 'bethel' farm where Watchtower prints the magazines etc. I went off the tour to the little private graveyard and saw a fresh grave with a name on it I knew. I asked about it and was told the young man died of an aneurysm. I used to babysit this kid in Georgia when Iwas a teen ager. So I wrote his mother a sympathy letter.

A month later I was subpoenaed to appear in court AGAINST the Watchtower. It seems that Jason died from a suicide and Watchtower was trying to cover it up because it was in response to a gay affair with one of the governing body memebers

It would appear we have found the original writer on the email to Worf! yeah! we are starting to get somewhere.

[inkling]

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

bttt. Simply astonishing material. I, too, would like more information on all this. It seems there should be more info out there on this--unfortunately it sounds like it all occurred before the advent of the Internet. I've seen the WT Farms graveyard several times (WTF Bethelite 2000-2001), and when I saw it for the first time (around 95 or 96) remember hearing stories about the few people who had died prematurely and were buried there, and feeling like the GB were great sports to allow the burial of others there. However, as the allegations are pretty heavy stuff, I hope we can get more info on all this in time. [Wanting to see more information doesn't constitute defending anyone, Dawg... Hold onto your horses of retribution.]

• mind my own
    mind my own

OMG, I can't believe this! I have goosebumps. These poor, poor individuals and their families!

MMO

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

btt

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Wow.  0.0
  • Listener
    Listener
    I don't understand why Worf and Lee Ravyn would not have named the young man who committed suicide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit