Ted Jaracz and/or others?

by feenx 68 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes thanks for bringing this back to our attention, so the person has since passed away. I just read the Out n free had had luncheon with this person sometime back, I missed that thread so I am glad there are those who search our archives for other posts years back.

Thanks worF,

Orangefatcat

• worf
    worf

To orangefatcat,

You are correct. But the wts is corrupt and the illegal exhumation is why the parents sued. wts will go to any lengths to protect its corrupt interests. Even illegal lengths.

Worf

• belbab
    belbab

Worf and all,

There is another GB member that has the initials DS and that is David Splane.

Regarding the lady who alleged molestation against TJ, check with Farkel, he knew her and knows all the details.

Belbab

• snowbird
    snowbird

Pat Garza.

Sylvia

• worf
    worf

David Splane was not on the GB when this occurred according to my records. And even if he was, the fact remains that a gb member tried to have a gay affair with the young man and caused his suicide.

Is there something showing David Splane was on the gb at the time this case occurred?

Worf.

• worf
    worf

David Splane was not appointed to the gb until 1999. The case I posted occurred during 1995-1996.

Worf

• belbab
    belbab

Thanks for your last post, Worf.

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that there is another with initials DS so the identification is narrowed down without confusion.

Some further questions:

What happened to the appeal?

Were the appellant paid off and gagged?

Is there court records, if there was an appeal, there should have been a transcript of the trial?

belbab

• feenx
    feenx

Wow some awesome information on this thread, very informing!!

Worf, I'll definitely be PM-ing you for more info. From what I gathered on your above posting the cemetary to which she refers was on WTBS property, yes? My guess would be that if that is the case they have some kind of legal rights and hence why they won their case. Has anyone ever been able to dig up court records?

Belbab, thanks for the info, I'll check with Farkel as well.

• worf
    worf

belbab,

Not a problem. Its always good to be sure. I don't know what happened with the appeal.

feenx, Yes. watchtower farm property. As for court records, I had heard that those records were sealed. How true that is, I don't know. But those are some court records I would love to have.

Worf

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Couldn't we find court records of this if it actually happened? I am guessing it happened in New York (the court case that is)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit