Ted Jaracz and/or others?

by feenx 68 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Yea, this is amazing.... Lots of Gay sex in the GB it seems... I was told by my cousin that Ray Franz was gay, an obvious attempt to destroy the man's character, but what was funny was that cuz was actually talking about Leo Greenlees and another GB member, can't remember his name.

ANd to question these immoral people means disfellowshipping.... what a f...ing sham.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, I guess that's one more pedophile incident that humanoid Jaracz can take credit for. He is responsible for creating the conditions that allow this activity to persist, and can therefore take part credit for those as well.

• worf
    worf

WT Wizard,

You know what wasteland jaracz belongs in.

Worf

• feenx
    feenx

Does anyone know the name of the cemetary in NY? Also I think having confirmation on the full name of the deceased would be a big help. The borg has a ton of case history, another name would help a lot.

• worf
    worf

feenx,

Mentioned above is a possibility that the name of the deceased might be Jason Royer. Just a possibility.

Worf

• feenx
    feenx

Right, I just wasn't sure if that had been confirmed yet. :)

Holy shite. This stuff really boggles the mind, just how many skeletons there are in the closet, and just how long the borg can continue until finally there are no more loopholes for them to jump through and they get nailed.

• worf
    worf

That name is not yet confirmed. But maybe someone here on the board who is good at finding out such information might be able to

confirm the name later on.

Worf.

• belbab
    belbab

I have been looking up more information regarding deaths in NY city and state.

Before I direct you to what I have found to date, consider the circumstances of Bethel. The number of Bethelites is counted in the thousands. Each year many must pass away, nearly all of them from natural causes. As far as I know, Bethel has its own medical clinics. I am sure they have their own medical doctors; doctors who are on call and could be JWs or favorable to JWs. We have learned that they have their own cemetery. I am sure they have good connections with or own a funeral homes that handle regularly JW deaths.

For a group that worships organization, I am sure they have a well greased system for slipping cadavers from bed to grave, with least amount of expense from the WWW funds.

So here is an easy read of the procedure for handling deaths in New York City, including Brooklyn. I am flabberasted at how easy it would be to white wash the circumstances of an unusual death at Brooklyn Bethel and all for the glory of Jehovah's name.

http://www.museumoffamilyhistory.com/erc-vr-dc.htm

At the bottom it shows how and where one can obtain records.

I will copy and paste it here:

Additional resources that might be helpful to you if you are interested in obtaining a copy of a New York City Death Certificate:
    >If the death occurred before 1949, contact the New York City Municipal Archives.
    >If the death occurred in 1949 or later, you can obtain records from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene's Office of Vital Records. You can do this in either of two ways:
    • Apply by mail
    • Apply in person
    To obtain death certificates or request that changes be made in said documents:
    • Death Certificate Application
    • Death Certificate, Correction Form Instructions
    • Death Certificate, Correction Form
    New York State Department of Health--Genealogy Records & Resources

I realize that posting this information here, I am giving a “heads up” to WT monitors who are aware of activities on this board.

For you monitors, and especially you, my old buddy, David Splane along with your associates, Engrave in the depths of your soul these words: There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed.

belbab

• onacruse
    onacruse

Someone very close to me was accosted by Ted Jaracz. I can't say more.

Farkel also asked me to post that he has no first-hand information about Pat Garza.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Interesting thread. I always thought the graves at the Farm were unmarked. Has anyone else been to the cemetery? Do the graves have markers? Anyone have info on the cemetery?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit