Let's Talk About NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

by jayhawk1 31 Replies latest social family

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

LtCmd.Lore,

You might need more than a year, but I like your plans.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    You might need more than a year, but I like your plans.

Nah! I should be fine....

2008 is a leap year! That'll give me plently of extra time.

• why???
    why???

I think your resolution is great debt is like a cloud hanging over your head. My resolution is typical 1. Lose weight-get toned too!!! 2. Read more books again -I love to read.( I started COC and In Search) 3. Research JW religion in an attempt to free my mind and possibly find valid points to share subtly with my family. 4.Get a better paying job, now or when I graduate in May!! 5.Save money and move the hell out of my parents house and on my own!!!!!!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will continue using this forum and MySpace for the purpose of ruining the Watchtower Society so that they cannot ensnare anyone else, especially those that are born in. (Maybe that's why they were specific about MySpace this time. Maybe the Governing Body read my apostate blogs and decided that it is not a good idea for witlesses to have accounts there. I will continue putting up apostate blogs on that site).

I also resolve to have a full apartment of Christmas decorations available so I will not have to wait on anything should it become necessary to put them back up early again. Last year, I was way short on tinsel garland and could not get any until after Halloween. The lights and ornaments were easier, but now I have them on hand. I will continue making sure I have plenty, so if Jehovah pulls any crap on me or I need to drive out those hounders quickly and Crisis of Conscience and/or my Ouija board aren't quite enough, the Christmas decorations can go right up on the spot without waiting.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

To replace my wine addiction with exercise and stop eating bad $hit my body doesn't need. To be 100% inside and out, rather than 70 and falling, regardless of my emotions.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Lonelysheep,

Here's the deal: You run on the treadmill and I'll crack a whip on your ass.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

No treadmill required

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I'm right there w/ you, lonelysheep. Although, change the wine addiction to Excedrine PM. Another resolution is to quit being so soft and tender hearted. I have my own problems to tackle. I need to stop feeling like I need to help my friend's resolve theirs, too. They are grown adults and I am not a mommy.

Motto for 2008:

"When did this become MY problem?"

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

1. Lose 30 pounds.
    2. Quit smoking. (again)
    3. Eliminate refined carbs from my diet entirely. (I'm about halfway there now)
    4. Declare my home a chocolate free zone.

W

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Continue losing weight.

Settle divorce, have daughter.

Get toned.

Complete degree.

Isaac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit