Let's Talk About NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

by jayhawk1 31 Replies latest social family

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    when I graduate in May!

why??? good for you! I only have 3 more blocks til my first degree...it feels good doesn't it?

My new year resolutions are

1. get down to doctor scales and tone up.

2. Start in my second degree.

3. Drink more water...I hate water...lol

• yomomma
    yomomma

Hello!

This is my first post, was referred to the site by a "true friend". Last year was my first year with eyes wide open, very painful but also the best year ever. NY 2008 resolution: seeking balance and inner peace. Will need to involve the usual exercise plans. Already lost some weight last year with portion control, but now want to be stronger not just thinner. Am trying to keep focus on the good that came from being raised as 3rd generation JW (met/married soulmate, taught to have love for and awareness of God, and was raised with moral fiber that I still primarily try to hold true to - parts that came from biblical principles rather than uptight WTS), rather than get swept away by anger and bitterness at being lied to for so long and all of the good people still under "the trance". Will also continue to try to grow as a new/true Christian, not JW! I have so much to learn, but am enjoying a love for the Bible that I thought I had lost.

May the coming year bring you growth, happiness and good health!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit