Your All Time Favorite Song- If You Had to Pick Just One ?

by flipper 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Here's another beautiful song from Julie Roberts.

Unlove Me

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I think this is one of the most beautiful love songs ever. I love the video too.

Fields of Gold - Sting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UppX6vP3c4g

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Here's another one that gives me shivers.

Lady by Kenny Rogers

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

finally free, I like the original Tubular Bells from the first Exorcist movie. I like the 25 minute version.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

FHN - Me too. I used to put that on and fall asleep to it.

• flipper
    flipper

AWAKE & WATCHING- Fields of Gold was a great song by Sting. We have all his stuff. He and Neil Young, and Paul McCartney , probably my favorite solo artists . A couple songs by Sting which would probably make my top 50 or 100 list ," Englishman in New York", and" Mad About You ". Sting is an extremely talented songwriter ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

flipper - another one that I really like is "If I Ever Lose My Faith In You". Just beautiful.

• JK666
    JK666

I have to chime in a little about Neil Young. I love to play some of his acoustic stuff on the guitar. Sugar Mountain, Needle and the Damage Done, Rockin' The Free World. Simple chords and great songs.

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Awake and Watching, I see you and I are the same age. Remember when that song was popular? Everyone was so scared of the Exorcist. I read the book first and later when I saw the movie, it was so NOT scary that I was disappointed.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have to chime in a little about Neil Young. I love to play some of his acoustic stuff on the guitar. Sugar Mountain, Needle and the Damage Done, Rockin' The Free World. Simple chords and great songs.

JK

I love hearing and watching someone playing Needle and The Damage done. It's a complicated piece. I could never play it. Sugar Mountain, with the barkers and the colored balloons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit