Your All Time Favorite Song- If You Had to Pick Just One ?

by flipper 117 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

AWAKE & Watching- Thanks ! I was always kind of a smooth operator ! But a sincere, honest smooth operator- there is a difference ! I really enjoy singing, and she enjoyed being sung to . And , the rest is blissful history ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

flipper - that was pure genius, I'm sure her heart melted. One of my friends told me recently that THAT feeling is what she's looking for. We agree it's what every woman wants. Lucky woman that wife of yours. Hugs to you both.

*taking notes....*

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I can't pick just one!

Adore by Prince

Patience by Guns N Roses

My Love, Sweet Love by Patti LaBelle

Amazed by Lonestar

Feel Like Makin Love by Bad Company

Feel Better by Santana f/Steven Tyler

Messages by Velvet Revolver

Goodbye My Friend by Linda Ronstadt

Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison

Like You'll Never See Me Again by Alicia Keys

• flipper
    flipper

Lonely Sheep- Good selections ! I especially love the Santana/ Steven Tyler collaboration, it was good ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I love this song.

CANDY - Iggy Pop and Kate Pierson (B-52's)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hv6Wi0tN6k

• flipper
    flipper

Awake & Watching- Yeah, that was a nice song by Iggy Pop. Strange I never heard much of his stuff before. To me, he sounds like a deeper voiced version of Ric Ocesak lead singer of the Cars, but with a deeper voice . Weird how I relate things in music. I did like the Cars too in the early 80's

• sandy
    sandy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQuksPhbUMc&feature=related

Eva Cassidy singing "What A Wonderful World"

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Dedicated to the Flippers

Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers

From Robin and Kate (of the "hoping to have what you two have someday" class)

• flipper
    flipper

Hey, Awake ! Tell JK to put you guys on a speaker phone or something when they all are at your house, and Mrs. Flipper and I will call, and I'll try to sing it for you guys. Sound cool ? My wife and I would love to talk with you guys while everybodies at your Christmas party. Wish we didn't live so far away, we'd come ! Give us a call, or vice versa ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You got it Flipper! I've got family coming too so we will probably not call until evening.

Too bad you won't be going out with us to karaoke. We'll think of you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit