Your All Time Favorite Song- If You Had to Pick Just One ?

by flipper 117 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

FHN,

I'm safe, since you can't be 20 on Sugar Mountain.

JK

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

FHN - I also read the book first. We went to the drive-in to see the movie and the boys were even scared. I just thought much ado about nothing. Disappointed indeed.

• JK666
    JK666

FHN,

On The Needle And The Damage Done, the chords are fairly simple, but the finger picking takes practice. Rockin The Free World is real simple.

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

JK, yeah, you left there too soon. But ain't it funny how you feel when you're findin' out it's real?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

FHN,

On The Needle And The Damage Done, the chords are fairly simple, but the finger picking takes practice. Rockin The Free World is real simple.

JK

I went to a hippy, alternative high school. We used to sit out under the trees during break and there was a girl who used to play Damage Done and a boy who played Down by the River. By the way, I saw him Live in 2003. The man jumped around like a teenager on stage. He had his whole family in his show as well.

• JK666
    JK666

I love this song by Adrian Belew, and wish I were good enough to play it

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=78svrAnk1_w

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey JK, do you sing, too?

• JK666
    JK666

Speaking of Neil, I love Cinnamon Girl on the electric - with lots of distortion!

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Yes, I sing too. People who haven't done it, do not know that it is much more difficult to sing and play guitar at the same time, as to do either by itself.

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

ten silver saxes, a base with a bow, the drummer relaxes and waits between shows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit