Wilma & Willy Watchtower, the continuing parody (please add to it if you li

by Cheetos 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

After gorging himself full of Christmas goodies, Willie leaves the house.

That eggnog was quite strong ... he trips over the Santa Claus figure in the front yard and falls flat on his face! Just then, a carful of elders were passing by ...

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

While Willy is gone, Wilma gets "creative" with her candy cane. Later she feels guilty so she consults every Watchtower magazine printed since 1950 to see just exactly how she should feel.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Wilma realizes she's missing the bound volume she needs. She calls Elder Hounder on his cellphone to ask if he had one she could borrow.

Elder hounder was on field service at the time, right in front the house where Willy's lying flat out in the driveway after tripping over Santa Claus ....

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Sister Wilma, actually there are several bound volumes both you and your husband should review. I shall be delivering them to your house shortly as I'm in the area. I'm looking at your husband right now, and his conduct is surely not becoming of a christian!

As you know, tripping over Santa Claus is a disfellowshipping offense. Please review the bound volumes and prepare for a JC meeting this week.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Janet, still in her leotard, comes running out to assist Willy. The elders feel that this is
    going to be another "good" judicial matter.

Edited to add: Brother Elder thinks, "We always forgive Willy, so we can keep living
    vicariously through him. I wonder if we are ready to let him go, and find fun elsewhere.
    I bet I could study with the family of that teenager."

Brother Peedofile thought, "I gotta get on this committee. Willy is my hero. I love having
    him kiss my ass to stay in the congregation. I wonder when he will leave his wife, she's
    such a prude."

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

That evening, Wilma and Willie are sitting at their dining room table talking about the events of the day.

Wilma is wearing her pink dressing gown and Willie is wearing his blue cotton pyjamas.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Willy: "After the tongue-lashing the elders gave us, I suppose we aren't going to
    have any fun tonight, as usual?"

Wilma is stuck thinking about "a tongue-lashing" from Brother Elder.
    Wilma doesn't even realize that she is starting to go through hot flashes.
    She even thinks that maybe she and Willy could have some fun.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Willy looks at Wilma and asks "Do I smell peppermint?"

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Oh Wilma, you sweet thing you!! You've stained your dressing gown with peppermint stick juice..Naughty.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Jump to next morning (for the moderators)

Willy: "WOW, with more nights like that, I am sure I can stay out of
    trouble long enough to get off restrictions."

Wilma: "What if they DF you?"

Willy: "They always forgive me. I know when to cry. I donate so much
    money at the hall. Nobody else wants to take the service group out.
    Plus, Brother Peedofile gets on my committees and always remembers
    how I didn't turn him in."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit