Wilma & Willy Watchtower, the continuing parody (please add to it if you li

by Cheetos 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Wilma & Willy show up at their study's house....

Wilma: What's that on the front lawn??

Willy: Why, it looks like our study participants are listening to Black Sabbath and slaughtering a goat that they hung up by it's nuts using their Christmas lights!

Wilma: See? I KNEW that all of that evil Christmas celebrating would lead to glorifying Satan! OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE THEY DOING NOW???

Willy: It looks like they are running around the Christmas tree naked covered in goat's blood! Let's get out of here! We need to inform the elders!

Wilma: OK, let's go......... WILLY! STOP LOOKING AT THE CHEERLEADER DAUGHTER'S BOOBS!!!!........

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    The study spots the bit of candy cane in Wilma's mouth.

Harold Householder says, "Those are my favorite" pointing to Wilma's mouth.
    Everyone who comes through my door gets another candy cane. Here ya go.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Willie wasn't looking at the daughter but at little Jimmy..

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Wilma: You know, Willy, they won't forgive you again for THAT problem.
    The girl, maybe, because they love the details at all the committees.
    But I heard they were cracking down on predators of little boys.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Wilma says: Oh Willy look at those pictures of clowns on their wall their eyes oh their eyes Willy they have demons, we must get out of here Willy!!! Willy says: Just a second Wilma they want to give me Christmas divinity I have always loved it since I was a child umm its so good can I have a napkin please? House holder: Willy would you care for some ham and cream cheese rolls? Willy says umm yes gulp gulp, Santa says Willy may we interest you in some spiked Egg Nog? Willy says: Umm well um, yes a yes by all means, it tis the season isn't it, gulp gulp gulp. Wilma says quietly: Oh dear Lord, what will we do now, Householder says: Wilma can I interest you in some Christmas ham to take home for you and your lovely family so you won't have to cook tonight? Wilma says: Um um a umm can you please give me some of that lovely Egg Nog Willy is drinking? Householder says: Of course Wilma and marry Christmas.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Willie thinks to himself, "At least it gives me something to think about tonight."

Harold offers them some goats blood and black candles to take home..

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Harold then grabs Wilma's ass as he walks Wilma and Willy to the front door.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Little Jimmy comes up to hug Willy, but Wilma steps inbetween and gives
    that evil eye. Jimmy stares back with just as much evil in his eyes. Jimmy
    knew about Willy's problem, but has been able to avoid isolating himself with
    Willy. Meanwhile, he enjoyed the five bucks Willy gave him everytime he saw
    him. He was also thinking of how to get Willy in a situation with his cheerleader
    sister, Janet, and then blackmail him. Janet was such a slut. She loved
    teasing Willy.

Today, Janet had on a leotard, and said she was doing yoga. Wilma saw this.
    Wilma knew she would be expected to allow Willy access tonight after seeing
    both Jimmy and Janet.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Wilma did enjoy the squeeze from Harold. She hated herself for liking that.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Willy got home and sneaked out the back door and got on his four wheelie and went back to their bible study's house for more Christmas cheer and goodies, and hopefully to score before his Wilma starts calling around for him at his brothers house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit