E-mail from friend alerting me to emergency instruction from GB

by Wasanelder Once 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Here's a paragraph from a friend who is active. They say it's important that we fill out this form about emergencies... Poor fools. "Hi, I have been meaning to tell you that the Society is telling us to fill out an emergency form that the book study conductors have and return it to them in case of an emergency.They will then give us a brochure to have that will tell us where to meet and what to have in our bags so we can grab them and leave in a hurry. The Discreet Slave are really pushing for us to get done NOW!" So, if you're not ready for an emergency, fill out your form ASAP. W.Once

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes I completed mine and handed it in to my bookstudy overseer

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Jonestown here we come!

Sad really.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Everybody should have emergency survival plans in place.

Bags, knifes, matches, first aid, etc.

Edit:

Please, don't drink any Kool-Aid at the rendezvous point!

• rache31
    rache31

Well, I say if you really care about your families do prepare for emergencies. But relying on the congregation to help you? I know some who would gladly run right past me and not think to help. So be it!

• nelly136
    nelly136

have they reminded everyone to keep their address books in code so that other jws contact

info doesnt fall into enemy/persecutors hands too?

havent they done this emergency contact form periodically? your post just gave me a de ja vu moment and i dont know why

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

havent they done this emergency contact form periodically? your post just gave me a de ja vu moment and i dont know why

YES -but KATRINA really caught them off-guard

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I heard that 2 years ago.

More like proactive instruction to "take care" of the "friends" in times of "crisis". After 9/11 it was hard to see if the 'friends' were alright since the "Book Study Overseers" did not have the sheeple's contact info.

no biggy smalls

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

WTF??

What kind of a form? What kind of a bag? Does it have CoolAid in it?

Honestly, I HATE this paranoia they are manufacturing, they are not survivalists. I had a gutful of making bean filled toys when I was a kid so we;d have something to eat in the great tribulation when THEY came to get us. It was terrifying.

• lesterd
    lesterd

1967 brothers separated from thier families, missionary work prison, were advised to establish meeting times and places for when the tribulation started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit