Who's crazy NOW! Here is Proof of the NAU "Video Candian Congress"

by skyking 62 Replies latest social current

• ninja
    ninja

snowb....wow.....you are awake to it all too?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

"I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

• snowbird
    snowbird
    snowb....wow.....you are awake to it all too?

Of course I am. Don't let my mild-mannered banter fool you.

Sylvia

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Good info found here re to NAU, Mass Media, RFID Tracking (in all new american passports)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo&feature=related

• skyking
    skyking

The link above is very good. The deal is however no one will watch it.

This is an old video. Since it was made we have much more information.

I have repeated this over and over. Habeas Corpus has been removed. "The right to a speedy trial"

The Government right now can break your door down arrest you, keep you for the rest of your life never charging you. This is NOW not the future. The interment camps have not been built to remain empty.

I tell people this but they don't believe it. So I show them the proof. Just like BORG members blind.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

skyking...I believe you. I've been posting about this on other boards for months. Speaking to a lot of Canadians about it. There were protests in Canada, but it seems there's not a lot of media coverage on this one. hmmmmm

• skyking
    skyking

The Texas town were my friends family ranch is, has held county wide protest. Town meeting etc...

Yet people don't believe.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

skyking...I have a funny feeling that no matter how much we protest anything anymore, they are going to do exactly wth they want to. As evidenced by all the protesting about the Iraqi war, and they keep saying we're winning.

I have a feeling it's going to take an all out revolution for the goverment here to be "for the people."

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

The difference between the European Union and this proposed NAU? Umm, its huge. The European Union consists of countries that have very little military influence, unlike our southern partners, the United States. Rest assured this "union" will not only be economic, but social and political as well. That in my opinion is not a good thing. The U.S. is the world superpower, we all know that.

They get away with crap no one else can and not be blown to bits. By combining the three countries in this "union" what the States is trying to secure is that it remains a world superpower, not to be upped by China or another superpower on the rise. It will slowly, surely, use this "union" to combine all resources of the three nations to the benefit of one. To think otherwise, is naive IMO. The U.S. has already stopped holding free elections I think, how did George Bush get into the position anyway? Or remain there? Yet, no one cops to voting for the guy, TWICE.

By the way, Skyking, its Canadian, not Candian. Just so ya know.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

``It goes against our nature to believe the worst, to assume we are being deceived, or to be always on guard against such deception. And every power seeker from Sun Tsu to Bush knows this implicitly.''
    Larry Abraham

Don't listen to us then...listen to ICONIC figures as to what they have to say about so called conspiracies...just a click away...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkKbE9qCzQo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit