Who's crazy NOW! Here is Proof of the NAU "Video Candian Congress"

by skyking 62 Replies latest social current

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

The one who controls what goes in to the mind controls the mind.

I will never trust authority because authority's main objective is to stay in authority.

I want to believe our masters are making decision for the best interest of the people but so far history has taught me that the interest of the master was above all.

Maybe our masters are not as smart as we might think, maybe there is no conspiracy or maybe that is exactly what they want us to believe.

Well I'm off to bed, it's 1am here.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Tatiana, that power point presentation still doesn't do it for me. Maybe if I explain. I DO NOT HAVE SOUND on my PC. Also, in all the documentation provided so far, I have not seen a clear connection between trade agreements and other agreements with our national neighbours and DANGER TO THE US.

Personally, just like the Witnesses, I look forward to the day when national borders are brought down and we become a world community.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I apologize. I didn't know you had no sound. Here are a few articles on what is happening.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52077

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50618

You state that you " look forward to the day when national borders are brought down and we become a world community." That would be a wondeful thing, if I trusted the government to "do the right thing." But, as we have seen, that's not possible. If this is all in our best interest, why all the secrecy? (see second article) And if I lived in Canada, I'd be afraid. You have universal health care now. Which should be every human beings right. How long do you think that will still be an option, once the USA brings its health insurance lobbyists and HMO's across your border? Of course, it would be wonderful if Canada helped America "see the light." Alas, I have a feeling our "corporate-run" country will use its power to "influence" everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit