Who's crazy NOW! Here is Proof of the NAU "Video Candian Congress"

by skyking 62 Replies latest social current

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I checked the video out and honestly I haven't seen many speeches by Bush.

He is a lousy public speaker. How did he fare in scheduled debates when he was campaigning?

• llbh
    llbh

The genesis of the European Union was to stop us continually going to war. There were differing countries with competing interests, The NAU will be dominated by the only world superpower.

llbh

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    It will slowly, surely, use this "union" to combine all resources of the three nations to the benefit of one.

Let me rephrase your quote, sweetstuff....."to combine all resources of the three nations to the benefit of the corporation that is now the USA." Believe me, if this happens, there will be no free heath care for anyone. Insurance lobbyists will not stand for it.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

"It includes ambitious security and prosperity programs to keep our borders closed to terrorism yet open to trade."
    Whatever. It's been 6 years after 9/11 and NOTHING has been down to secure the borders. The only TERRORIST are BUSH/CHENEY etc. Time to impeach them for WAR CRIMES!

"Why doesn't President Bush just tell the truth? His secret agenda is to dissolve the United States of America into the North American Union. The administration has no intent to secure the border, or to enforce rigorously existing immigration laws. Securing our border with Mexico is evidently one of the jobs President Bush just won't do. If a fence is going to be built on our border with Mexico, evidently the Minuteman Project is going to have to build the fence themselves. Will President Bush protect America's sovereignty, or is this too a job the Minuteman Project will have to do for him?
    Mr. Corsi is the author of several books, including "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry" (along with John O'Neill), "Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil" (along with Craig R. Smith), and "Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians." He is a frequent guest on the G. Gordon Liddy radio show. He will soon co-author a new book with Jim Gilchrist on the Minuteman Project. "
    http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965
  • Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

"Conspiracy Theory"

Those two words have become the loaded language of the Global Elite and all the deniers of mountains of evidence that reveal the Global Elite’s plans. Yes, Virginia, there are conspiracies, and revealing them requires a theory that, as more evidence is uncovered, makes the conspiracy clear. The larger the conspiracy, the more likely it is that most will deny it until it becomes undeniable. By then, it is too late to stop the result. The NAU/Amero issue is but one more step towards the ultimate goal of the world elite.

Conspiracies happen everyday:

Sports teams conspire to win the game,

C- Level executives conspire to grab more market share, to put more money in their pockets and less in their employees,

Presidents, Prime Ministers, etc conspire to wage wars, to overthrow governments, to manipulate commodities prices, to manipulate currency valuation, to manipulate/mislead their citizens/subjects, to withhold information from their citizens/subjects, etc.

The players at the top of the pyramid make the decisions, which are then carried out as orders by those under them, who don’t have to know why, they simply carry out their orders. So on and so forth down the pyramid.

To pretend that all must be carried out perfectly, without a hitch, is to ignore reality and history. Of course unintended mistakes, delays and misfortunes occur along the way. It takes time to carry out the "grand conspiracy", "the way the world works", "the men behind the curtain", or whatever you prefer to call it- the evidence is undeniable.

From the top of the pyramid downwards:

What?

New World Order (Novus Ordo Seclorum)-Global dominion over financial, economic, political, and religious systems.

Who?

Global elite- Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, DuPont, Li, Warburg, Gates, Buffet, Kuhn-Loeb, Lazard-Freres, Schoellkopf, Lehman, Goldman-Sachs, etc.

http://www.fdrs.org/rothschild_fortune.html

http://www.apfn.net/rockefeller.htm

http://www.whale.to/b/morgan.html

Closed door meetings of these global elites, with sparse (or non-existent) content coverage by mass media (Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc)

http://www.rense.com/general79/tril.htm

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/brotherhoodpart1.shtml

http://www.federal-reserve.net/thefederalreserveact.htm

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon147.htm

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon7.htm

http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest/alberta1030.html

In their own words:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years....It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller - Bilderberg Meeting - June 1991 - Baden, Germany

"You shall have one world government, whether or not you like it, by consent or by conquest." Former FDR aide, James Warburg CFR/TC, in testimony before the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 17 Feb 1950.

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure-one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, from his biography

"Money is Power", or shall we say, "The Monopoly to Create Credit Money and charge interest is Absolute Power". (Alex James)

"Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws". - Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838:

"Ashley Mote (EU): "Mr President, I wish to draw your attention to the Global Security Fund, set up in the early 1990s under the auspices of Jacob Rothschild. This is a Brussels-based fund and it is no ordinary fund: it does not trade, it is not listed and it has a totally different purpose. It is being used for geopolitical engineering purposes, apparently under the guidance of the intelligence services." "I have previously asked about the alleged involvement of the European Union’s own intelligence resources in the management of slush funds in offshore accounts, and I still await a reply. To that question I now add another: what are the European Union’s connections to the Global Security Fund and what relationship does it have with European Union institutions? "Recently, Ashley Mote of the European Union (EU) asked this volatile question in a public EU meeting, a question never answered, as Mr. Mote, merely by asking this question, was immediately scratched from the White House Christmas card list and placed on its top ten hit list. The Illuminati’s cash cow, grazing freely on the World wide pasture of greenbacks, isn’t called "Elsie" but instead is called the Global Security Fund, a name actually meaning in the secret cult’s language Global Terrorist Fund. In simple terms, it’s a gigantic illegal trust fund, estimated by undercover overseas financial investigators at 65 trillion dollars, set-up for "Illuminati rainy days" and established when it is desperately needed in a pinch for bribery, assassinations and sponsoring World wide terrorist activities to divert attention from their banking mafia. Although the fund is cloaked in secrecy and made possible by the Western civilization’ s Federal Reserve banking system, investigators trying to pry into the Illuminati’s secret treasure trove have uncovered some interesting facts."

"I do verily believe that a single, consolidated government would become the most corrupt government on earth." Thomas Jefferson to Gideon Granger, 1800.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt speech to the House of Commons.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear." --Marcus Tullius Cicero 42B.C.

How?

CIA, Erosion of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, Two-Party System, FEMA Camps, NAFTA, NAU, Blackwater, One World Financial Systems in place/planned: Federal Reserve, Euro, Amero, Market Manipulation, Continued concentration of wealth by the Global elite, all others earn less as wage slaves, and become powerless. As Napoleon stated: "Terrorism, War & Bankruptcy are caused by the privatization of money, issued as a debt and compounded by interest "- he cancelled debt and interest in France - hence the Battle of Waterloo.

Mass media- the capacity of the media and the elite to control thought and manufacture consent in democratic societies is subtle and constant, what most think is "news" from the mainstream media is mostly misinformation and entertainment. Goal- treat the masses like mushrooms- Keep ‘em in the dark and feed ‘em bullshit."

John Swinton New York journalist at a banquet (1880’s): "What folly is this, toasting an independent press? There is no such thing, at this date of the World's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon [Biblical ref.], and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of "rich men" [Biblical ref.] behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists". -- J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director 1924-1972, quoted in The Elks Magazine (August 1956).

"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe." -- President Abraham Lincoln.

THE ULTIMATE GOAL:Global dominion over financial, economic, political, and religious systems.

For those who wish to take their blinders off, just google any of the above mentioned phrases, names, etc. You’ll find literally thousands of well-researched articles establishing the evidence for what is happening. It is a conspiracy, not a theory.

BA- Watching prophecy come true strengthens faith.

PS- Wake up, step outside your comfort zone, educate yourself, and prepare.

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its [corrupt feudal] government." -- Thomas Paine.

"Each of you, for himself, by himself and on his own responsibility, must speak". -- Mark Twain.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

"But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."- Luke 21:28

"Because of this, God greatly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bend, of those in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." – Philippians 2:10-11

• jgnat
    jgnat

Just in case anyone is assuming that my silence indicates acquiescence, I can assure you, I haven't. Damn the videos. Give me a convincing article stripped of hyperbole. With references and citations please. Stop repeating other people's words. Give me meat, or be silent yourselves.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

jgnat....I'm not one to watch youtube for my news. And I hate all the videos that spout any and everything and expect you to believe it. The videos I watched were from CNN and MSNBC. Their news moves so fast that their sites update constantly. So youtube is a way to see the news reports later. I have researched this, and it is true. The fact that not many people have heard of it is the scary part.

Here is a link with some excerpts from Lou Dobbs report. And just about everything you ever want to know about the subject. Be sure to click on #19...Public reaction.

http://www.freedom.org/naugreen2/player.html

• skyking
    skyking

Tatiana Your link needs it own thread. I never had any idea a web site like these on was on the Web.

How black and white this NAU is.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

But, skyking.....I hate to say it, but each time I'm asked for proof and provide it...there is an echo. I don't understand why people are not taking this more seriously. I guess we'll just wait until it's too late, THEN start complaining. :(

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I don't understand why people are not taking this more seriously. I guess we'll just wait until it's too late, THEN start complaining. :(

This may provide the answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3s2iVKKI
    Clip from the movie "Network"

"A movie made 30 years ago that perfectly describes the situation today about television, news, and the main stream media. It resonates louder and sounds truer today that it did when the movie was made. script: "when the twelfth largest company in
    the world controls the most awesome
    goddamned propaganda force in the
    whole godless world, who knows what
    shit will be peddled for truth on
    this tube?
    So, listen to me!
    Television is not the truth! Tele-
    vision is a goddamned amusement
    park, that's what television is!
    Television is a circus, a carnival,
    a travelling troupe of acrobats and
    story-tellers, singers and dancers,