Gentlemen, Ladies and Muslims!!!!

by Gill 91 Replies latest social current

• scotsman
    scotsman
    And im not a homophobe. Im not scared of me house. (OK, I pinched that from Peter Kay, but it still makes me laugh!)

IT'S SPITTING! (PK is the tops)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Everybody IN!! ROFL.

• scotsman
    scotsman

garlic bread? garlic? bread? pmsl

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

A pound? I could shit a pound! (oh sorry were back to the original topic!)

• scotsman
    scotsman

sitting, squatting or standing? (I'll gladly pay for any damage you do KK!)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

For the last few years my partner and I have gone to Glastonbury Festival every year, and every year having a poo is the main focus.

Last year we went with someone my partner works with. Every time one of us left the tent when they came back the first question was "Did you GO?" This went on for 3 days! The first person to 'produce' virtually won a medal.

You are desperate for a poo, you queue up, you sit down and your arsehole says "sorry sunshine, nothing doing". Sigh!

Funniest thing was when I told my partner the African toilets were the best at Glasto cos they dont smell. They have Oxfam volunteers handing you a swill bucket as you go in. I can do them but my partner just stood over the chasm for an age before conceeding defeat!!

(KK wonders - Was that too much detail?)

• 5go
    5go
    Funnily enough we were discussing exactly what you are saying yesterday evening and came to the conclusion that Islam will be 'shamed and embarrassed' by the publicity that its extremists get into changing, evolving and perhaps even in another forty odd years disappearing. However, ask yourself this: 'Why is Islam being embarrassed by its extremists?'

For about the same reason it's kind of a sore subject to bring up witch burnings and the inquisition to most christians.

I don't see the Muslim faith going any where it's Christendom I see leaving in a couple of centuries.

• scotsman
    scotsman

I remember being on holiday in northern Italy with my lovely but naive best friend. We'd had lunch in a restaurant when she trotted off to the loo. She came back looking bewildered a couple of minutes later saying "you'll never guess, someone has stolen the toilet". I went back to the loo with her to discover it was a turkish toilet. She looked even more bewildered as I explained what it was and i cried with laughter.

• delilah
    delilah

Hmmm....now that I think about it, this could be yet another reason why Muslim truck drivers just cut a hole in the bunk of their trucks, and do their business while they drive along our freeways.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Gilberto:

But we do have a little one to think of

Bring him/her!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit