Gentlemen, Ladies and Muslims!!!!

by Gill 91 Replies latest social current

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Gill

Quietlyleaving - And I would say you are probably right!

If everyone were to be well educated, intelligent, capable of critical thinking etc, where would the politicians and upper echelons of society get their 'drones' from to do their dirty work!

well they're gonna have to learn to do it themselves . then perhaps they'll have less time to reinforce their own ideas about us.

• Gill
    Gill

Quietlyleaving - It is interesting to see, that in countries that are slow to be aware of the new consciousness that every individual is valuable, ie strongly religious countries, they are willing to supply suicide bombers whose lives are not considered as important as the religious or political leaders who encourage and send them to their fate.

In western countries, at least in the UK anyway, we have a coronor's court hearing on every dead soldier. Religion and religious belief is not so strong in its vice like grip on the population.

But, once people begin to value themselves, they begin to value others. Religion seems to take the lemmings' approach to life.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I think you should buy them a wee bucket.

When I was a kid living up north we had an outside toilet until I was 9 (and then we moved into a house with a bathroom). So we had a wee bucket for night time. Its a northern institution. And its time that fine old tradition was revived! Moslems would love it. Im sure it would remind them of Pakistan and all the mods cons and conveviences they left behind to come to stinky old Britain with is primitive flushing piss pots.

• Gill
    Gill

KatieKitten - With regard to that, I can't emphasise enough that these men are born and bred british. They were born here, went to british schools and have lived here their whole lives. They can't claim they don't know any better but instead wish to demand something that they may well not even have at their own home!

The only other reason we could come up with for this is that they have Muslim plumber friends who want some business and they may be on some kind of commission basis.

Other than that, I can only say that their wives and mothers must be very tolerant or down trodden to put up with having to clean up after this kind of ludicrous toileting behaviour!

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

apartheid hits europe and everybody thinks it must be tolerated...

btw: in italy i've seen toilets like that.

• Gill
    Gill

Toilet Apartheid - Interesting thought and shockingly true!

• scotsman
    scotsman

I cannot believe the rhetoric on this thread. "backward", "them", "us" - you sound like a bunch of xenophobes.

Squat toilets are not a sign of a backward culture and they can be found all over the "backward" southern European culures and as they require no skin contact are percieved as more hygenic.

And to suggest that "we" have not made demands on other cultures is ludicrous - "we" willfully impose our victorian notions of right/wrong, good/bad wherever we go. But that's ok because "our" way is the right way.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Moslems would love it. Im sure it would remind them of Pakistan and all the mods cons and conveviences they left behind to come to stinky old Britain with is primitive flushing piss pots.

Now, now, Katie dear, let's not generalise!

For what it's worth, when I first came out of hospital I urinated and was vomiting a lot. As our bedroom is upstairs and the toilet downstairs and with Claire getting up early for work each day I decided that I just didn't want to disturb her - so kept a bucket by my side of the bed. I've had to urinate in it up to three times a night, pressing my widgy against the side so as to not make a noise - and I've also had to vomit in it. I drew the line, however, of back-ending into it

Just goes to show, a bucket really does have good uses

Ian

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

southern europe IS pretty backward compared to central/northern europe.

• Gilberto
    Gilberto
    As you say, we wouldn't insist on toilets how we wanted them in THEIR countries so what gives them the right to demand one in ours?
    What a bunch of pigs.....Christ-------just when you think that culture can't get any whackier.
    I think its bloody ridiculous that we will bend over backwards and spend thousands of pounds to accomodate the defacating preferences of moslems, when they in return arrest and charge a teacher for calling a teddy the wrong name and protest in the street to have her killed for it.
    Moslems would love it. Im sure it would remind them of Pakistan

I agree, all muslems are pigs and should go back home to Pakistan (even the British ones)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit