Minimus and me

by seven006 72 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

All I have to say is... No Minimus at JWD would be like....well it would be like Chocolate with no candy shell Just not the same without it/him.

• stillajwexelder
  • minimus
    minimus

I actually have 1 more post left, Dave.

You see, when I was a JW, I never was "reproved" or df'd. So coming here, for all my past sins, I recieve the punishments that are due to me. I've probably been on more restrictions than most Jehovah's Witnesses! I haven't been disfellowshipped yet but the good thing about this place is you can still talk to people here but you just can't talk as long. That's better than the JWs any day.

Now Dave, regarding putting up the WT. post that I worked on, I don't think that that is the reason why I was put on restrictions (per Angharad's post). Like I said earlier, I don't believe for a second that if Blondie put out a WT. thread from this "V", whom she's collaborated with, that she would've been restricted. So there must be another reason right? Of course "we" know what the real reasons are but I won't tell.

So my dear friend, I hope you sleep well tonite and don't let the bedbugs bite or lightining hit you in the ass.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Ha! Now we can say whatever about Minimouse with no reper....repru...repercuss... he can't say anything.

• seven006
    seven006

Min,

Say what you wish. I don’t care.

According to the statistics section of this board you average 11.69 posts a day. What in the hell are you crying about? You have been restricted to only 25. Alert the media and book some time on Oprah.!

So what, some mod may not be all that crazy about you and watches you at night for stupid stuff. You are the second most prolific poster in the history of this board next to Blondie. If you want to stay under the radar for a while, don’t be so got damned prominent.

I love ya buddy but I ain’t going to cry for you on this one.

And stop with the “well if Blondie said it” Bull sh*t. (there I go with that stupid asterisk thing again). You’re a big boy and I love ya but this is getting stupid. Quit being a sheep!

This thread has been viewed 1,107 times at the time I made this specific post on this thread. See if anyone else makes a post on it after I type this, then you will know.

THIS THREAD IS DONE! NO MORE POSTING ON IT!!!!!!!!

--- This should be interesting ---

• AWAKE&WATCHING
  • RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    THIS THREAD IS DONE! NO MORE POSTING ON IT!!!!!!!!

Who's minimus?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

He's Dave's best friend.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Are we not supposed to post to this thread anymore? Like no more at all? Ever?

How about now?

OK...how about now?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I think we can post if we love the little red dot.

Maybe Dave got this thread mixed up with the "Thread Killer" thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit