Minimus and me

by seven006 72 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

If I had breasteses, I'd never leave home...

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    If I had breasteses, I'd never leave home...

An excellent statement for your 5000th post. It gives me a goal to shoot for.

Congrats, btw.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Undercover....

Is that some kind of Italian flower?

No Maximums is a pet name for one of my Dobermans.....his real name is Maximus.....I have always teased Minimus that he is really a Maximus......I suggest one of these boys be his mascot!!! No more torturing Minimus!

r.

• minimus
    minimus

There's a couple of people I could put those dogs on.

I just might utiliize them. Do you think these dogs might mind traveling??

• restrangled
    restrangled

Minimus, they go anywhere, anytime like perfect angels......Maximus expecially.....a big lovey...but don't test him!!!!

r.

• undercover
    undercover

Beautiful dogs...

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks Undercover....Maximus is the dog sitting on the bench with the un cut ears.....Just as sweet as he can be, but the tougher dog.....Thats how I think of Minimus!

r.

• minimus
    minimus

That's right, Restrangled!

See Dave what you did, you moron. You made this thread and now there are other Minimus tribute threads popping up everywhere! You're gonna get in trouble...You're gonna get in trouble....(Chanting).

• seven006
    seven006

Undercover,
    That was mean, uncalled for, unnecessary, and funny as hell!

Purple grandma babe looks to have all her teeth. She must have been raised in another state.

Min, I’m so sorry if I hurt your feelings. Seriously buddy, I am. You know me, I woulden’t hur…………..waite a second…………you are at your new post limit for the day?......................................Haaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa snickeeeeeeeeereer laugh, laugh, caugh. cough.

Poor Minni can’t post anymore today!!!!!!!!!! That’s what you get for posting someone else’s post because they couldn’t! When are you going to learn dipstick?

Min, It’s all in ones delivery. Content is secondary. My cussing is because…..because…..I couldn’t spell worth a damn as a kid so the only words that I knew how to spell were four letters or less.

It’s not my fault!............I was raised in a CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn’t you learn anything from giving talk # 5’s?

NOooooooooooo………..… you wanted to become an elder and thought Watchtower BS content in Sunday Morning talks were more important!!!! They had content…..they were loooooooong. You got show off your new JC Penny suit longer!

I never even made it to becoming a lackey MS servant because I hated going out in service. Hated, hated, hated it! So I didn’t get the official hours to qualify.

Sooooooooo I couldn’t be an MS.
    Now I have MS……………maybe it’s a sign from god.

(a Dave prayer) Dear god, please forgive me for giving my buddy Minimus so much sh*t today. I used an asterisk for the letter “i” just then cuz I ain’t suppose to cuss on this board. You know what I mean though don’t’ca god? When people cuss on this board they use that star shaped asterisk thing but you and I know, it ain’t fool’n anybody. You know it cuz you're god. I know it cuz…..well……just cuz.

Please send down a lighting bolt to zap my ass. I deserve it. Really I do. Ask anyone, they’ll all tell ya Dave deserves his ass zapped. He hurt Minimus.

-Amen-

Dave

• Quentin
    Quentin

Hehhehheh...you guys crack me up...all of you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit