Minimus and me

by seven006 72 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    Minimus is a italian? I did not know that. Now whenever I see his name I'm gonna picture Tony Soprano.

I picture him more like Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs (i.e. Steve Buscemi)

• avishai
    avishai

Sorry min, sorry Dave....

Your both kewl in my book.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Min, say it ain't so!!! How could I live if you were limited to only 25 posts a day?? I'd have to get a life....

Hey, you rabble rousing again, bro?? You and Dave - I shoulda known....

Malcontents and wiseasses - gotta love you guys! I do!

S4

• seven006
    seven006

Chris!

How the hell ya doing cowboy? Good to see you. I agree with you but I still love Min.
    He IS like my real brother. He drove me nuts too but I had to love him. He was my brother and it was my job.

I do remember the phone call. My brain hasn’t completely turned to goo yet. It’s trying to but there are a still a few squirrels running around the cage.

Take care good buddy.

Dave

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    You are still my good buddy and I agree with you about the purple grandma babe.

Said in private on one of those dreaded phone calls?

purps

I'll show ya, my grand daughter, gonna be tops!!!

• seven006
    seven006

Purple grandma babe,

Ya that was it. We talked about your grand daughter and if our’s were better. Honest! That’s it. Absolutely. Honest. That’s all.

We were both Christian brothers at one time for Christ sakes!

We both did the microphone on a stick job as young JW teenaged boys. We never look at places we were not suppose to. Honest. Really. Never.

If a sister wore something semi-low cut, we both looked up at the ceiling as she was giving her Watchtower answer. Honest. Even if those long polled mikes got difficult to handle when holding them steady for a sister in THE MIDDLE OF THE FRICKEN ROW!

We both had dozens of sisters in our congregations with two missing teeth in front to prove it.

And fricken catholic alter boys thought they had it hard wearing a damn dress.

Dave

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Obviously the sisters in your hall did not heed the counsel the sisters got at my hall about NO showing cleavage and wearing skirts with slits (and how distracting it was to the mike holders!!) and just plain wearing too short of a skirt..........We were good and frumpy.

The only time I broke dress code at the hall is on a Sunday after Thursday TMS , if the conductor gave me something to work on!!!!!

That'll teach them!!

purps

• changeling
    changeling

Just to set matters straight once and for all on this board or elsewhere: my granddaughter is the prettiest, smartest and most talented of all! And that's a fact!

changeling

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    How the hell ya doing cowboy? Good to see you. I agree with you but I still love Min.
    He IS like my real brother. He drove me nuts too but I had to love him. He was my brother and it was my job.

Minimus is cool with me. Back in the day he'd call me and have a chat. Whatever issues some have with him, I regret, because Minimus is an icon of this board. He will always be welcome in my home and I'll be sure to invite any and all evil, wicked apostates to sacrifice chickens and sweater puppies.

But I am glad you're there for him. I think you can be of far more assistance, and more sanity, than someone like me. Min's a good guy.

I do remember the phone call. My brain hasn’t completely turned to goo yet. It’s trying to but there are a still a few squirrels running around the cage.

I'm rapidly reaching that stage myself. And you were right in your assessment of me.

In the next life, I hope you, or someone like you, is around.

If for no other reason than to keep me from taking life so seriously.

Be well my friend,

Chris

• Honesty
    Honesty

You just ruined my great day, Dave.

Here I was thinking you had finally been able to have that obnoxious red dot permanently kicked to the curb and it starts posting again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit