Huh?

by harleau 98 Replies latest social relationships

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

EVERY time they open their mouths!

momz

• Priest73
    Priest73

I just hear wah wah wah wa wah (like the parent in the peanuts cartoons) every time they open their mouths.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I see Harleau is back. I got quite an earful fro her/him/it last go around. I mentioned it before. Just another troll without a life

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

harleau: Chirst never uttered one recorded word about homosexuality.

BA: I have a sugar cookie-cat at home...a previous cat was CantaloupCat.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I have a one year old daughter and love life as long as I get to share with the people around me.

Get baptised and the Jehovah's Witnesses will DEMAND that you have no relationship with your 'fleshly' sister.

From the sounds of it, this will drive you out of your mind.

The Watchtower Society is a prostitute and the JW's are a cult from hell who will control every aspect of your life if you allow them in it.

I say, treat your sister with unconditional love and let God take care of judging her instead of allowing a spiritual prostitute cult to judge her for Him.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Geez, another lesbian thread. Who cares?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    Me being a Witness does not make me stupid and does it sound like I'm playing games? I'm in college to get my Phd of Applied Science, thank you very much!

ok dumbass............. either you choose door number 1

and tell them to piss off..... continue loving your sister and going to school........... have a nice life

or you choose door number 2

you get baptised...... are forced to give up your dreams of higher education..... become a drone, and give up all contact with your sister or else be considered bad association and get shunned without being dfed.

not a hard choice for a troll is it................... psssssssst......... havent you heard........... the watchtower says the internet is baddddddddddddddddddddddd so go turn yourself in to the elders IMMEDIATELY for chastisement

• memario
    memario

I have been reading this thread for a while and I think to sum up ALL your question is what the other poster's have been trying to tell you

unconditional love

If you have that, your question IS answered!

mem

• justhuman
    justhuman

well be kind to her

• harleau
    harleau

I think I'm gonna continue to hang with my sister. I'm not ready to write her off. I'm not going to. The Bible is all about family and how that is the strongest institution that Jehovah arranged. Then maybe I can appeal to the Elders on that aspect when or if they find out. My sister is my other half. My logical half. I have very little common sense. I was born with tons of book smarts and without a natural sense of what to do or any basic sense. My sister is low on book smarts and high in common sense. I recently bought a house and my sister is moving in with me. I'm not sure how the sister or brother that I study with will feel. I really don't care right now. That's awful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit