by harleau 98 Replies latest social relationships

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    My whole things upside down here...

Yep.

Reality is kicking in.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

If you want someone to tell you what to do, I will. I have spent my whole life as a Witness. Say screw it, don't study anymore, don't go to any more meetings. You're not baptized, they can't do anything to you. You get baptized and they will divide your family.

I'm a mom, I was a Witness, my sister is a lesbian. Love your child, love your sister and run like hell from the Witnesses.

There, I've told you what to do. I hope you listen to me.

momzcrazy

• harleau
    harleau

Although I appreciate your advice, I really don't want to get destroyed and if I get destroyed so does my daughter, right?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    In the false what? I am not baptised yet, but I am lookin forward to it. But my sister will be disfellowshipped. Then what? We can't talk?

You can do anything you want to do.

• erynw
    erynw

<------- Just loves momzcrazy

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I really don't want to get destroyed

I hate to break it to you, but Jehovah will destroy you just for being here.

So you'd might as well go out with a bang.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

<------loves eryn

Harleau, Well I guess our work is done here then. See you in heaven.

• harleau
    harleau

I hate to break it to you, but Jehovah will destroy you just for being here.

So you'd might as well go out with a bang.

That is not good advice. Where is the option where I won't get destroyed?

• erynw
    erynw
    Where is the option where I won't get destroyed?

Behind door number 2, where the rest of the free world is and JWs are not.

• BIG D
    BIG D

YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE NOT SURE!!

therefore take time and make good decisions, that is all anyone can do, alot of witnesses lose their entire family, every day, because they would not conform to wtbs will, like hitler did, like the crusades did. there are many good people in the truth, there are many good people here too, research things, and dont be easily swayed by anyone, us or the jw.

the most important thing in life is family, i was in jw for 35 years, i know of what i speak.

big d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit