Huh?

by harleau 98 Replies latest social relationships

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Geez.... I'm really in a ppickle here guys and all you can think about is two sweaty, naked women touching?

Um.

That's all most guys ever think about.

Don't take it personally, okay?

We really do wish you the best.

Realizing that your sister needs you to love her unconditionally is a great place to start.

• erynw
    erynw
    Geez.... I'm really in a ppickle here guys and all you can think about is two sweaty, naked women touching?

Geez, That's all you got out of the responses? Scroll back up and reread what a lot of us wrote.

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey
    your sister needs your love and support. this isn't easy on her. don't judge her. be there for her and her girlfriend.
  • erynw
    erynw

Has anyone seen this poster's other thread? I smell troll.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Geez.... I'm really in a ppickle here guys

Do you realize you could be disqualified from being baptized or if you were baptized you could be disfellowshipped just for visiting this site...almost everyone here are Apostates does your body of elders know you are here...you're in more of a pickle than you know...

• Priest73
    Priest73

toll maybe. but hot lezbo troll action. ummm.

• erynw
    erynw

He she it is gone, meet me in our favorite thread.

• harleau
    harleau

That was not my post you guys. My husband's bff Terrence thought it would be funny when I went into the kitchen and he is not a Jehovah's Witness. I would never post anything like that. Geez!!!

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm already there.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

harleau,

maybe I'm naiive, but I'll continue to give you the benefit of the doubt, for now.

If you get baptized you will not be able to speak to your sister.

I suggest you research the Witnesses before you get baptized. I also suggest you read the Bible without the publications, to see if they really do follow it. And don't put yourself in God's position as judge.

If you are a troll, I suggest you leave the good people of the site alone.

momzcrazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit