poll for the ladies....

by sweetstuff 121 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Has anyone else noticed that guys talked about looks in generic terms while the women mention specific people? Interesting.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Astute observation, JD.

*runs*

• Priest73
    Priest73

good point John. That's a Gyno-American for ya. (kidding ladies)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I prefer chocolate men but loving looking at the vanilla variety

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I love men. Period. Tall ones, short ones, bald, blonde, dark, redheads, beards or no beards, doesn't matter (disclaimer - back hair is a deal breaker). Personality and sense of humor are far more important to me than anything else. Some one that's laid back but fun-loving and a good listener. Open and honest and doesn't hold grudges.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Some one that's laid back but fun-loving and a good listener. Open and honest and doesn't hold grudges.

Except for the back hair part, sounds like you're describing a dog. ;-)

• watson
    watson

I saw the title of this thread and thought this was another "sex" thread!! Whew...I'm relieved.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Hands, eh? That goes along with my new volleyball t-shirt design ---

Front of shirt says, "Women always ask me if I moisturize..."

Back of shirt says, "...'Cause my hands are so damn smooth." And then there is a silhouette of two hands in a setting position.

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

I like big guys. Over 6 feet tall and not scrawny. Blonde, light brown, or sandy hair. And freckles make me swoon.

My hubby is 6'4 with freckles.

I have to admit we look a little funny together since I am only 5'2...

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I've always been attracted to the dark head types...

My husband is tall (6' 5"), dark, and handsome! Facial hair is fine as long as it's trimmed and neat. Don't like the bushy look..

There's also something incredibly sexy about the rugged look. A guy in tight blue jeans with a just a white t-shirt...yum! You girls know what I'm talking about!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit