poll for the ladies....

by sweetstuff 121 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I know what you mean by "looking funny" angry_kangaroo..

I'm just 5' tall and hubby is 6' 5 1/2". We always get looks were we go! It's all good though!!!

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm suprised that nobody had made the obvioius "A Pole for the Ladies..." joke yet.

• Tara
    Tara

There's also something incredibly sexy about the rugged look.

I'm with you. Worker guys (road construction, carpenters, etc) in jeans and sh*tkickers are way more sexy than suits.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Funny, I don't notice any women saying they like guys over six feet who have a respectable beer gut, a bad attitude, and farts in bed.

Guess I'm out of luck.

Sounds like my BF.........except the 6 feet tall part. If he ever dumps me, I'll give ya a buzz!

• changeling
    changeling

Tall, dark and handsome!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Sounds like my BF.........except the 6 feet tall part. If he ever dumps me, I'll give ya a buzz!

Like you give yourself a BUZZ? I couldn't help myself.

My type? Hmmmmmmmm..... lol

Well like I have told my husband, if we were to split, I would become a Abstinent Lesbian.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

A man in work clothes is very hot, have to agree with you girls there. And JD, the reason why us women will give names, examples, is because unlike yourself and some of your male counterparts, cough cough, yeah you NVR, when talking about the opposite sex, details matter to us.

A man's description of his perfect woman (lookswise) = brunette, and hot

A woman's description of her perfect man (lookswise) = tall, dark, handsome, with a strong jawline, kinda like Johnny Depp

Don't worry JD, us chicks why we explain using examples, to each other. Great excuse to add some eye candy.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Don't worry JD, us chicks why we explain using examples, to each other. Great excuse to add some eye candy

Well, I for one already have the eye candy in my head--no need for pictures. ;-)

• John Doe
    John Doe

By the way, I like your new avatar better than your old one.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Fair skinned, dark (black or brown hair). Blonde hair is a deal breaker.. Bigger -- 5'10 or taller and 200-250 lbs. Neatly shaven. I HATE long hair too .. ugh! Blue eyes are my favorite!

Like this:

(that's my husband)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit