poll for the ladies....

by sweetstuff 121 Replies latest jw friends

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

LOL Sweetstuff!!! LOL I drool watching him in any movie, it's sad being a groupy (but fun too).

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

He sure has come a long way from Marky Mark hasn't he?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Yup he sure has grown up. MMMMMMM. In the nicest of ways. One thing I really do notice is a great set of teeth, a guy with nice teeth, nice smile, I'm in trouble. Especially if it comes equipped with dark hair and 6 feet tall.

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Yeahhhhhhhhh....................

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

We need more ladies to chime in with their opinions, come on girls, let's have our say!

• seawolf
    seawolf
    One thing I really do notice is a great set of teeth, a guy with nice teeth, nice smile, I'm in trouble. Especially if it comes equipped with dark hair and 6 feet tall.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

So, Seawolf, How You Doin?

• purplesofa
  • Uzzah
    Uzzah

how about tall and IN THE dark, handsome?

What is it with teeth? You buying a freaking horse? "better check the teeth Wilbur. Ma don't want us bringin home no critter fit fer the glue factory"

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    What is it with teeth?

When I was looking at pics just now and got one of Clark Gable, it remarked about his false teeth, and that he had rotting posts in his mouth and had horrible breath!!!!!!!

I think its about kissing someone with horrid teeth. Well, and nice straight white teeth are very attractive you gotta admit!!!!

Actually I am a hand person, I can tell alot about a man by his hands, how he moves them when he talks, how manicured they are or are not. What kind of work he does or does not!!! There is a story of a persons life in their hands. and Do I want those hands all over my body?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit