poll for the ladies....

by sweetstuff 121 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've got most of my teeth--excluding the one that got busted in half in a fight with a basketball goal post. ;-)

• Jourles
    Jourles

So what about guys with braces? <----- *sorry, closest avatar I could find that looks like braces*

• Mary
    Mary
    Big Willy cried: *gasps* Mary how could you?!?!?!? All this time you told me you liked big bald biker types were lies?!?!?!? *sobs and runs away*

Gee, there's jes nothing that turns me on more than a big bald biker guy who just got his dinger pierced and hands out Watchtowers on his break.

How's that?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ooohhh!!! Great pic of Robert Redford. Remember him in "The Way we Were?" Okay, that was hot.

I expect most guys I'd be attracted to will have their personal grooming issues under control. So with that issue aside, really at this stage of life I am drawn to confidence, sense of humor, intelligence, a kind heart...those type of things. I've had loooong, relationships with good men that looked nothing like each other...I love that surprise.

With that being said, Johnny Depp is just the cutest to me right now. But as I think about it, I "like" who he is as a person, so there I go. In general, those black haired blue eyed guys make me drop my paperwork, lol, and if they are wearing a kilt, I'm sending postcards.

• Mary
    Mary
    In general, those black haired blue eyed guys make me drop my paperwork, lol, and if they are wearing a kilt, I'm sending postcards.

Did you see Clive Owen in that movie King Arthur? Damn is he gorgeous!! He's British and I think he'd make a wonderful James Bond.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh Lordy...what a great photo!

Yes I did, and I loved the movie. He would be a great Bond!

• free2think
    free2think

Someone intelligent and with a sense of humour.

Looks aren't as important as their personality.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Ok, Mary is the god, and her tetragammaton is really easy MARY, can't beat that. Clive Owen, oh yeah!

P.S. We all know that personality counts more than anything F2T, we are just talking eye candy basis here, what guy walking down the street would make your head turn, based on looks alone?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Here you go!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

alt

Here is a cute blondie for ya.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit