For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Funny, I was more interested in touching your mind CoolHand. Go figure.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I was single and went clubbing and wanted attention I would wear the tight short black dress (to show off my tight body), fishnet stockings (to show off my long legs), and three inch heels (to give me that nice sexy sway when I walked). Yeah I knew what I was doing but didn't quite believe that what I wore had that much power over men so I decided to test it one night and I wore a nice black suit that hit me just below my knees with a nice top that didn't show any cleavage, no fishnet stockings, and slightly lower heels. No one asked me to dance, didn't even get a look.

Josie

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    Funny, I was more interested in touching your mind CoolHand. Go figure.

Ha! More interested. So you are interested in touching my arms. I have actually enjoyed this. It is nice to see your perspective and that you don't back down but are not above seeing another point of view and even adding it to your own. I think we've done good work here.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

No...it can't be over! This this went almost halfway as big as threadkiller!!!!!

C'mon, somebody say something sexist!

• brinjen
    brinjen

You've got the microphone WLG.

• Merry Magdalene
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think Merry looks hot in that burqa.

But I really like her intelligence.

How's that, WLG?

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

LOL

don't worry, I've heard it all before

here's hoping you saved the thread...although that last bit kind of ruined the sexism

~Merry

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

I'm afraid this thread has become much too nice and will have to be shut down.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    ...although that last bit kind of ruined the sexism

I got that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit