What has everyone done with your literature, now that you've left?

by momzcrazy 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/133724/2380184/post.ashx#2380184 I don't know how to make this clickable. sorry GH

• misguided
    misguided

A friend suggested I return it to where I purchased it only in not so good condition. Return it to the kingdumb hall...and let them dispose of what's left of your litterature.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I also remember there was a new book released from one of the summer conventions. This elder JW lady left one at my door step. She wanted me to read it. She put sticky paper on it and under line what I should read. The new book was all marked up just for me! I took the book and spit in it. Then the next day I put it through my shredder. I then took the shredded paper out to the trash.

• Mebaqqer2
    Mebaqqer2

I was never officially "in" as I was disassociated while I was still an unbaptized publisher. Still, I continued to collect publications even after that to do further studying to see if I had in fact been in error. I had about 200 publications at one time, mostly newer publications (at that time, late 90's), but I also had some others including "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" and the complete original release of the New World Translation. I also bought the Zion's Watch Tower Reprints from Chicago Bible Students and had one of the original reprint volumes printed by the Watchtower itself. Feeling that I no longer had need of them, I ended up giving them all to my friend who expressed interest in them. Bad move. Now there are a few I want back for some research I am doing. My friend still has them, but he left them at a girl's house for safe keeping (he moves around alot) and no longer has ready access to them.

Mebaqqer

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Well GH, it sounds like you and bigwilly have something in common. You just reminded me that I never even got the new release at the DC this summer. Maybe I was leaving before I really knew it.

misguided, I would do that but I would have to talk to them. I could go in the dark but they have a locked gate, darn it!

I really didn't do much with them while I was a Witness, deep personal study is hard to do chasing 3 kids around! I prefer now to read the Bible, a friend even loaned me her American Standard Version.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit