What has everyone done with your literature, now that you've left?

by momzcrazy 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Bigwilly, I like your idea. It is almost rifle season down here. I need practice, my freezer is getting low...

exwitless, I sell alot on ebay-great idea since I have several older books. I have started a xmas fund, my kids want ipods. They picked up the wish list idea pretty quick!

Thanks everybody for the ideas.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I got mine out of the storage room, put them in the bookcase and read them. Some, like the Let God Be True and volume 3 of Studies, I made a word by word study of.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Bigwilly, I like your idea. It is almost rifle season down here. I need practice, my freezer is getting low...

Momz, in case you're interested. The final condition was primarily due to a 300 Win Mag. Tho there were several 12ga shotgun rounds, 45 ACP, 38 Special and 22 LR ammo as well

Edited to add: I forgot that there were several rounds from an AK47 too.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Hmm, a little pent up anger and frustration maybe? Too bad you're in OR I bet you're fun during target practice!

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

I was going to make a comment about this but I just remembered its guy fawlkes night soon.Sorry gotta go and sort out some stuff to put on the bonfire

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

jace, oompa has had trouble getting his to light. Maybe you could offer suggestions!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Out with the rest of the garbage.

W

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I have to admit that I still want to smoke a "holy roller" one of these days. . .

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

I have some books from the early years that look like they are supposed to pick up a decent price on eBay (Comfort for the Jews ans such). I keep tossing between a) am I selling poison to some poor innocent?, b) do I want to keep them for ammunition on JW boards? or c) do I want the money?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

If I had any of the really old books and magazines, I would certainly keep them. Scans don't mean squat to a Witness ("Oh, that's Photoshoped!"), while an actual original might do the trick. Of course, it's "old light", so I don't know... Probably wouldn't go through their thick skulls even then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit