What are Strangest Grounds For Disfellowshiping You Have Heard Of?

by new boy 61 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

Thank you all....

So tell me how can anyone who has read these experiences think for one Minute their church is lead by God?....and is any better then any other organization lead by men?

• restrangled
    restrangled

TMS.....

As an 18 yr old "Bible Study Servant" and part ot the Judicial Committee, my first two judicial cases were on the weird side:

18 years old and on a judicial committee? Thats the strangest thing yet!!!!!!!

r.

• flipper
    flipper

I think the strangest thing is members of the governing body haven't been dfed yet for hiding the names of 23,000 pedophiles within their organization. Maybe the lid will blow off one day. One can only hope ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

It's absolutely appalling how petty they are about some issues, while they cover up and allow, if not encourage, child abuse.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Any new stories out there?

• Reality79
    Reality79

There was a girl in my school who was also a dub who got baptised the same day as me, same assembly hall and everything.

Anyway, three years go by we lost contact and I was saying to a bro "I need to get T___ number and give her a call". He said "that's probably not a good idea". I said "why not?" He then told me she was recently disfellowshipped. Her crime? Speaking to a disfellowshipped friend of hers a few times on the phone and not being sorry about it. She only wanted to see if the poor girl was ok as she had no family. But of course the loving JW christians were having none of it and DF'D her too! Her dad was an elder and everything! This was around '98. A few people confirmed it to be true.

I guess everyone in the Jehovah Wickedness mafia is disposable.

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

My brother went to a bachelor party and wasn't allowed in because he was not an MS or elder and the jerk at the door told him he wasn't welcome. Later, that same guy wrecked his car driving home drunk. The elders called my brother in, said he was lying about not attending the party, and disfellowshipped him for getting all those fine spiritual brothers drunk and encouraging them toward worldly actions. We were shocked!! We shouldn't have been. My dad isn't an elder...

• new boy
    new boy
    I thought I would get this one out of the bone yard.
  • Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Mine. I was not even present at the even that lead up to it.

I posted the details here

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6244321795768320/unusual-means-getting-expelled-disfellowshipped

• JRK
    JRK

I knew of an elderly sister that owned and ran a small senior citizens home. The crime she was DFed for is letting the residents eat candy given to them by others on holidays.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit