Is There a Celebrity that You Resemble ?

by flipper 57 Replies latest jw friends

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I only look like John Wayne Gacy when I put on the red lipstck ,,,,,

• The Humper
    The Humper

people say i look like nick cage.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Give Matt Damon 60-80 pounds extra, and he could play me.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I looked a lot like Sally Fields when in 20's. later my father used to tell me i looked exactly like "Hot lips " from MASH. I agreed with him.

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

In my teens I had really long hair and liked to play sports, because I wear glasses and was constantly breaking them, I got some of those sports goggle glasses. Some of the black guys on the basketball courts I played on told me I looked like Kurt Rambis of the LA Lakers. I think it was mostly just the goggles and hair though. I've also been told I resemble John Lennon; but again I think it was mostly the hair and glasses... my hair is shorter now, and nobody has told me I resemble anyone famous in a long time.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Clam - am mad that sweetface beat me to it! Liam - lovely!

Quietly-leaving - I dont believe a word of it. I should spank those kids of yours!

I was told I look a bit like Joss Stone and someone else is sure they saw my doppelganger in a very ropey movie. Unfortunately I have not been able to verify whether this was an accurate lookey-likey or was in fact me!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    ....CHARLIE NICHOLAS

You are much better looking than that guy Ninja, now don't let that go to your head!

Mis, you do look like Carrie-Ann Moss, I agree.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

When I was dating my wife - I told her that if I shaved my moustache I would look like Stanley Laurel. I then did my impersonation of him.

To this day she threatens me - to NOT shave off my moustache.

*does Laurel impersonation - "I'm sorry Ollie!" *

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Told many many times that I look like Val Kilmer and quite a few times John Travolta

• flipper
    flipper

My Gawd ! I never knew I was among so many celebrities ! Forgot to mention that Mrs. Flipper also looks like Dyan Cannon the actress in her earlier days, as well as a bit like the activist, Gloria Steinem in her early days. Thought I'd throw that in ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit