Is There a Celebrity that You Resemble ?

by flipper 57 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. Guys and gals, here we go ! I started a serious thred tonight, now it's time to relax and have some fun! How about it ? I think we have all been a bit stressed what with Trevor gate and all, so it's Friday night, let's loosen up a bit ? What celebrity do you most resemble? Doesn't have to be dead on, but approximately, we are just havin' fun here. I felt it might be cool as some of us don't post our pictures because of still associating with some witness family members . So, it's a safe way to imagine with the minds eye what we each look like .

So, for my dear wife, Mrs. Flipper I would have to put her as a mix of 3 celebrity women. Kyra Sedgewick, Kevin Bacon's wife, Mariska Hartigay of Law and Order, and Calista Flockhart the actress. If you put those 3 faces together and melded them, that would pretty much be her. I think she is a fox! Of course, I'm kinda partial ! LOL! O.K. For Mr. Flipper, I have been told that I kinda look like George Clooney and a Tony Curtis mix, ( in his younger days of course ! ) thought I would clarify that, ahem ! So , gang, throw it at us, let's have fun here ! Hit me with your best shot as old what's her face, oh! sorry, Pat Benatar used to say ! Have fun, look forward to your posts ! Some day when Mr. Flipper gets the hang of posting pictures, I will put up Mrs. Flipper and my picture . Peace out to you all, Mr. Flipper

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I look uncannily like Pola Negri. My honey looks a lot like Wayne Coyne. My cat looks like Morris.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I used to be told all the time that I looked like Shannen Doherty. But, I haven't heard that in years. Oh well...

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester
    Is there a celebrity that you resemble?

Not anymore, LOL! She's dead and I've aged.

• orbison11
    orbison11

goldie hawn,,although this past few months i have let myself go due to personal issues

but i am pulling myself up by my boot straps this weekend,,it is my birthday,,and time to change things in my life,,big time:)

wendy

• misguided
    misguided

Happy Birthday, Orbi!

• John Doe
    John Doe

God has an uncanny resemblance to me.

• bisous
    bisous

well, there IS that whole "in his image" thing ....

• orbison11
    orbison11

thanks misguided,,that means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!

orb

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Is Bigfoot a celebrity?

CyrusThePersian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit