Is There a Celebrity that You Resemble ?

by flipper 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I love the way she sews herself back together. Sew resourceful!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve been told..I look Exactly like OUTLAW..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

In the eighties, I was told many times I looked a lot like Delta Burke. In the 90's I was told many times I looked like Monica Lewinsky (seriously, people stopped me in the street until I changed my haircut!) In this decade, I have got Rosie O'Donnel a few times. I don't think I'm aging well. I went from a former beauty queen to just a regular old "queen" in two decades.

Cog

• Magick
    Magick

right now, i look like a cross between sarah michelle gellar (if she ate food) stevie nicks and mikyla dodd

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    A lot of people say I look like bridgette fonda. I am just kind of ordinary. And I think she's kind of ordinary looking, too.

I don't know about that, I think Bridgette Fonda is beautiful

Happy Harvester- I LOVE Sally! I love that whole movie but I have like 5 Sally T shirts. She's my favorite, I'm going to see the 3D version this Sunday.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

LOL LOL @ COG -- Nice line! Aging well or not you've got a good sense of humor

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Jaba the hut

• flipper
    flipper

AVISHAI- Down boy, down boy ! You can have those country music chicks dude ! Although I must admit there are some nice ones like Faith Hill, she is nice.

BIG D- Sean Connery ? Can you raise your inquisitive eyebrows like him?

TULA- I think Bridget Fonda is very attractive ! So what does that say about you, too ? You guessed right !

GOPHER- Rick Moranis ? Did you shrink your kids too ?

STARTING OVER- Wow! Clint Eastwood look alike ? Do women say to you, " Play Misty for Me ? "

HAPPY HARVESTER- So from what you are saying about this Sally , by looking at your pictures, you must be stitched together pretty well ! LOL!

OUTLAW- Do you look like a Clint Eastwood outlaw? Or a Dr. Evil outlaw? There is a slight difference! LOL!

COGNIZANT DISSENDANT- Wow! Sounds like you are a pretty woman who has metamorphisized all over ! From Delta Burke a comedy actress to Monica Lewinsky sexy presidential intern, to Rosie O Donnell a crazy psycho ! i guess you certainly have covered the gamut !

MAGICK- I always liked Stevie Nicks . Actually my ex father in law dated Stevie Nicks sister years ago in the early 80's. weirdly enough.

MISANTHROPIC- Check your PM about my dream thread.

UNCONFUSED- Yeah, I agree cognizant does have a great sense of humor.

WHA HAPPENED- Jabba the Hut ? Oh well! At least you are a celebrity !

Thought I'd add in that Mrs. Flipper thinks she also looks like a thinner version of Wynonna Judd. I tend to agree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit