Is There a Celebrity that You Resemble ?

by flipper 57 Replies latest jw friends

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

About two months ago I was on a bus back to my car at an airport and one of the passengers tells me that I look like Eric Clapton (is he really looking that bad at this point in time?)

A number of years ago a few people told me I then looked like someone from a C&W band called Don & Brooks.

• Clam
    Clam

A slightly younger version of Liam Neeson apparently.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Liam??? Dang, hello!

• Clam
    Clam

Hiya Sweetstuff!

Was gonna PM you this weekend to check you were ok and well.

Liam Clam

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Wunz wuz:

You do look like Clapton.

I know what you are thinking: I've never seen you before in my life. How the hell can I know that.

Well, I looked up that country group (I never heard of them, but found out you reversed the names: it's Brooks and Dunn.) and looked up a picture of them. One of the guitarists (Ronnie Dunn) looks a LOT like one of the many versions of long-hair Clapton. A lot.

http://blogs.chron.com/tmi/MUSIC_BROOKS___DUNN_NYRD107.JPG

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Me?

Homer Simpson is my hero!

G /|\

• metaspy
    metaspy

Jim Carey - Alrighty then!

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

i've been told by a ton of people i look like jason statham (of transporter movie fame).

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I've been told I resemble ugly betty especially when I'm wearing my reading glasses.

• flipper
    flipper

Years ago in my 20's someone told me I kind of looked like Tom Hanks in his younger years. Don't know how I evolved into George Clooney /Tony Curtis from Tom Hanks, but I won't argue with it, if they see that ! LOL! Years ago when I had a moustache someone even said , Omar Shariff ! Guess I've been called everything all over the map ! Just don't call me late for dinner ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper Keep the responses coming ! you guys and gals are interesting ! Peace, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit