Is There a Celebrity that You Resemble ?

by flipper 57 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

I was told at the Toronto apostafest that I look like Tim Curry.

BFD

• flipper
    flipper

BFD- Yeah, I was telling Mrs. Flipper that when we saw your Toronto pictures . But we think you are a better looking version of Tim Curry though. And uh, yeah, without the Rocky Horror makeup too! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• avishai
    avishai
    was once told I looked like Leann Rymes, and the "chubby" Dixie Chicks gal (Natalie). I think it depends on my weight and hair cut. My husband looks slightly like Keifer Sutherland (I think that is his name) Really though, we are both very average :)

Natalie maines is HOT chubby, skinny, no matter what. That lady can come to my house at 350 lbs. and sing for me and I'd still, uhh, give the gallant response, and no, not just because she can sing. She's smart and absolutely gorgeous. Lucky lady. and So's your hubby, dammit!

I

• BIG D
    BIG D

journey on .....suzanne summers! ............. big d like you...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i have been told many times i look like shaun connery, and i can do his voice great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big d

• tula
    tula

A lot of people say I look like bridgette fonda. I am just kind of ordinary. And I think she's kind of ordinary looking, too.

• Gopher
    Gopher

A few years back, people said I looked like Rick Moranis.

Rick Moranis pics, Rick Moranis photos, images

(Honey, I Shrunk The Kids)

• startingover
    startingover

A friend of mine thought I was using my own picture for my avatar. That's all I have to say about that.

• tula
    tula

Gopher really is a celebrity!

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

At least I identify with her.

She is very smart and sweet, and a bit devious to escape the tower.

• Happy Harvester

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit