Hello everybody

by JulieM 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome aboard! And I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend Linda.

• juni
    juni

hey Julie! it will be nice getting to know you better...

Hugs, Juni

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome, Julie. Good to have you on board.

Sherry

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hey Julie, Welcome to JWD!

I enjoyed your story, your spunk sounds alot like mine when I left the JW's. Basically told them to Kiss My A$$, LOL

I'm so glad you and your bf is there for Trev, please give him a hug from me - a great big fat HUG! OK? Of course I never had to opportunity to know Linda personally, but from what I did know from JWD she was an awesome lady!

I can't wait to hear more of your story.

nj

• JulieM
    JulieM

Thanks everyone for the welcome, this is a great place to be, and I can understand why Linda loved it so much. It's getting late here, and I have a lot to do tomorrow, so it's time for bed, and I might even sleep! I'll be back tomorrow though, I don't know what time yet, probably in the afternoon.

My boyfriend is giving me a kind of longing look. I know what he wants, and he might well get it, so I'll sign off now, and wish you all a peaceful nights rest. It's been great to "meet" you.

love

Julie

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Welcome Jules!!<<<<The boyfriend...LOL

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Welcome, Julie. I'm sure you feel liberated.

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Hiya Julie welcome.

brzfst

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Welcome Juile!

Trev has told me so much about you! I was chatting with him all afternoon (well evening for him) the day he had the party for you and we toasted you on a thread somewhere here.

So happy you have joined us!

BB

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Welcome and congratulations, Julie!! I am sorry about the loss of your friend, Linda. Many blessings!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit