Hello everybody

by JulieM 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

we dont need pictures of domes...thanks anyway

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Julie,

Welcome! I would love to have seen thier faces when they called at your door to state the obvious, but smoking as well in front of them!

I basically left 11 years ago. I look back wistfully and wonder what might have been to - no point but like most still do.

You let them see you had coc - no you are daring, thinking for yourself: no wonder you were df. .

Btw there is going to be a meeting( don't worry you leave your bible at home) on Dec1 in London if your interested with like minded people If you are pm me

regards llbh

• ninja
    ninja

thanks jools now you've made my last post look stupid by fixing that post......grrrr women

• JulieM
    JulieM
    we dont need pictures of domes...thanks anyway

Thanks ninja, consider it edited. And I'm not really scary, though I know a few around here who might disagree.

• llbh
    llbh

ps listen to scully we do want pictures of two or three witnesses!

llbh

• JulieM
    JulieM
    thanks jools now you've made my last post look stupid by fixing that post......grrrr women

lololol!

Serves you right, you almost insulted me on minimus'd thread.

• mathilde
    mathilde

Hello Julie

nice to have you here

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Welcome Julie - gggggreat to have you here! You're a funny girl - can't wait to meet you!

Hope you're up for the hook-up on December 1st in London - it'll be a blast!

PM me anytime....

Sam

• Maddie
    Maddie

WELCOME JULIE

Maddie

• Frank.L
    Frank.L
    I don't believe in that shit anymore

That was beautiful. I couldnt of said it better ...and sparking up as they were leaving should speak volumes but unfortunately instead of realizing yours or their own mind shouldnt be controlled they'll dismiss you ...but glad so many are "seeing the light" and leaving...

Frank...(fedoreE)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit