Hello everybody

by JulieM 64 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

Welcome to the freedom board

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Welcome, and hugs too (re Linda)....(((((Julie)))))

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

Glad you are here.

Sorry to hear about the smoking thing. I lost my dad two years ago. He died fighting for breath, as he was a smoker. Now my mother is on oxygen and begs me to help her breath, even with it hooked up. Please be kinder to yourself, and quit so you can be here with us a long time......

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

PO and OS were together too much! LOL they were probably doing the low down! Glad you out of the lie pool!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome Julie!

Wow another friend of Trevor's how cool is that he must get rewarded somewhere for all those Dubs he's pulling out of the WTS! yay Trev! Anyway can't wait to hear more of your story!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Julie,

WELCOME to the forum, we are happy to have you here. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

PS:

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Julie,

WELCOME to the forum, we are happy to have you here. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

PS: So sorry about your friend Linda. She will be missed by many.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Welcome to the forum!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Welcome JulieM! Who knows what got you kicked-out. The sad part is that they could have fabricated everything and painted you in an ugly picture, and created an entire fiction! Have you tried to keep some kind of spirituality? I’m just a little curious.

Welcome to this board!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the board Julie

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit