We've had a load of depressing topics, can we discuss something happy?

by restrangled 86 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Congrats Bonnie!!

Unfortunately for me I've put on a few pounds in the past two months, I could probably loose some if the snack machine would stop calling my name.......... It's so silly I take yogurt and fruit for breakfast, fruit or granola bar for snack and salad with grilled chicken or turkey for lunch, not bad right? But then I go past the lunch room and that machine jumps out and reaches into my pocket and I end up with M&M's or Skittles, damn machine!

Anyway, here's to you reaching your goal!

nj

• delilah
    delilah
    Does having the majority of my apartment already decorated for Christmas count?

awww...and I thought I started early...lol...day after Halloween my tree goes up...

uhm, something happy....well, I'm picking up my husband in a few minutes...I haven't seen him since Sunday. That makes me very happy.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

well, I'm picking up my husband in a few minutes...I haven't seen him since Sunday. That makes me very happy.

Something tells me he's going to be pretty happy too!

BB

• oompa
    oompa

I just made another post that really reminds me how much I miss Beavis and Butthead....ahhh those were the days...oompa....quality time spent with my young boys

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

My monthly suicidal ideation has abated. Instead of finding something deadly to o.d. on, I ate a lot of chocolate and took the dog for a walk.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

GREAT thread! Lots of congratulations to be awarded.....and I especially liked the "running quarter horse" and pic of Dixie the dog! MY good news is that I just got the word that I will be able to get down to the WNFJ convention in PA! I am definitely ecstatic about going back again!

hugs to all,

Annie

Ooops! 8:00 PM here.....going to light the candle for the JWD vigil now....

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

With all the crazy stuff going on at the moment...

It is my son's birthday. He is 26 and I talked to him twice today.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit