We've had a load of depressing topics, can we discuss something happy?

by restrangled 86 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Your favorite pet, recipe, song, job, new music, accomplishment?...anything HAPPY!

Please reply....I think we all need to feel better about being here, how about you?

My husband has made huge advances with his on line education. Actually aced a Statistics test when he was exhausted from sleeping with a big hound kicking him all night the previous evening. He is almost finished!!!!

Myself, I found the most gorgeous bedding today at Tuesday Morning at an absolute bargain, came home, made the bed and it looks absolutely beautiful.....no dogs allowed!!!!!!

Report something happy or positive in your life!!!!! Any silly little thing!

r.

• erynw
    erynw

My 28 pound cat finally hit the litter box.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Erynw....I'm laughing....that is a huge deal! Congrats!

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I found my special purpose ( from the movie "The Jerk )

No really , I found our special purpose , for real.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I am absolutely ecstatic about the change in season. Autumn is my absolute, most awesome favorite time of year. No matter how much may be going askew in my life, dealing with it in Autumn makes it a lot less burdensome. Who's gonna' start a fall foliage thread?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I ran over my cell phone today. Pretty funny, actually.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Prophecer, I agree, and tried to start one from Florida, but it didn't catch.....How about some great fall photo's on here.

Please add yours, and Brent R....you had some great snaps!

r.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Skeeter...that could be a blessing in disguise!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

While grocery shopping with Megan (age 1 1/2) I found out she has been paying attention to things I try to teach her. When I grabbed the eggs I said "Egggggs" to her as I put them in the cart....She replied with "Beeeeeee"....like we were saying the alphabet! Toooo cute!

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

We just got a new puppy. Her name is Dixie. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit