A CALL TO ACTION: HIGH PRIORITY

by Wingman 112 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

The great thing about the Internet is that you can go back and check what was said, how and by whom. The downside is that it is hard to convey tone of voice, attitude and other subtleties of communication.

Going back to Wingman's original post, I see nothing that could be interpreted as arrogant or condescending. He is simply sharing some information that can voluntarily be used by others or not.

On the other hand, this seems downright combative:

hello wingnut.

Do you know what STFU stands for?alt as you are so obviously full of shat.

and

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY FURTHER INFORMATION OR COMMENTARY.
    PS: Dont you ever [edited] tell me what to do. ok?

etc. This is not humorous - it is mean spirited.

• JK666
    JK666

IP SEC could use a Fleet, he seems bound up and full of himself!

JK

• flipper
    flipper

The letter seems very well written to me. I wish you well with it. I think your suggestion is great and commendable. Hopefully some elders will get this and take it seriously . Send copies to Bethel also

• merfi
    merfi

I'll send this to as much of NW Iowa congs as I can find addresses for...

~merfi

• ibme
    ibme

If Unique1 from North Carolina is in.

So is ME.

ME is glad ME never destroyed mailing lists.

Trogan horse 'sneaky', as another poster stated, is a good point.

Do ME think that this approach will effect any change with the WBTS ?

No.

Can it have an affect on INDIVIDUALS 'rank and file' in the WBTS?

Yes.

IBME

P. S.

By the way excuse my bad manners.

Welcome Wingman.

And thanks.

• tula
    tula
    Can it have an affect on INDIVIDUALS 'rank and file' in the WBTS?

Yes.

For those of us who have no list of members addresses, where can we get them from a local source?

Any ideas would be appreciated as I have stamps, envelopes, and copy machine.

Any way to trace tag numbers down from their parking lots?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Wingman,

Welcome to the forum. Great letter. Go for it. Follow your heart. Don't let anyone's misunderstanding of your true intentions dissuade you.

• skeeder
    skeeder

Hi Tula,

"I have an idea. Why not "write in" the (congregation of name, town) or a name of elder in that congregation.....and send letters to the little people, too. That's right. Send some of these letters to congregation members. Maybe they will think it is a piece of misdirected mail. In the meantime, it is so nicely and professionally worded, that of course they will read it. Maybe it will even get through to some. Of course, you know they will discuss it with their friends. Get them involved in doing the work of questioning the elders about it! Ha! How are the elders going to not answer to it and be called to account now??!! Why put all of the power into the hands of the few elite. Give the people back their power!!!"

I think this is an excellent idea you have. I think it might actually help some of the R&F to become aware of some things they are oblivious to.

For those of us who have no list of members addresses, where can we get them from a local source?

Any ideas would be appreciated as I have stamps, envelopes, and copy machine.

If I send you some names and addresses could you send them the letter. If I send them, I fear that I would come under suspicion if they are postmarked from anywhere in my area. Could I ask what state you would send them from?

Just as when we were hard working dubs, even though we know most will not respond favorably, if we can help any to be set free, I think it is worth the effort.

I am also sending you a pm.

S

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wingman, very nice letter. Welcome.

JK666, this is beautiful:
    "WHEN THE LIES ARE SO BIG, THEN HOW CAN IT BE THE "TRUTH?""

Where I do not believe the old guys sitting around the table in Brooklyn will listen (and it will effect NO change for the society as a whole entity) I think that it is a marvelous "Trojan Horse", as someone else has already pointed out, and I think the potential is GREAT to have individual members AWAKEned by reading this letter.

It plants lovely healthy seeds. Some of them may grow. Good luck and godspeed.

Cheers,
    Baba.

• Wingman
    Wingman

Thank you all for the feedback and overall support.

Please feel free to send the letter to anyone you feel will benefit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit