A CALL TO ACTION: HIGH PRIORITY

by Wingman 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Wingman
    Wingman

Many thanks eclipse,

Excuse me for being so computer illiterate.

This letter may have an effect if it can reach thousands of congregations over a short period of time. There are still many good honest men in positions of oversight with real concerns about things in the organization.

While many are honest in the true sense they suffer from a bad case of intellectual dishonesty.

This was the case with me and others I know. Only by appealing to a persons honesty will their conscience begin to react.

What needs to happen is for the organization to be removed from the equation in serving God. This can only happen over time and from within. Personally I do not need the organization but sadly many do. Many will put it before family mistakenly believing that God is asking them to make a choice.

Too many families have been destroyed as many here on this board know. Its time to act. Not by using a hammer to the head but an appeal to the heart.

If anyone can assist in this please send a copy of the letter to as many congregations as possible addressed to "The Body of Elders".

Many thanks

Wingman

• unique1
    unique1

I'll do it. I have nothing to lose.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It would be awesome if someone at the bOrg that had access to all the congo addresses "leaked".

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Actually, aren't all the Kingdom Halls already in the Yellow Pages, at least here in the US? How hard would it be to get a listing of all or most of them, especially now that we have the Internet? Aren't there marketing databases already out there (even if you have to $$)that would likely already contain this data? This could be doable!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

In reply to your comments here and to pms.

No I was not joking.

The original post gave me the JW hives all over and still does. I do not apologize in any way shape or form.

A letter has been prepared by anonymous brothers to be sent to Bodies of Elders around the world.

What no sisters?

Your participation in this action indicates your sincere desire to see change within the organization that has become authoritarian in recent years.

So lack of participation indicates something right?? That is what you are saying right?

within the organization that has become authoritarian in recent years.

PULLLLLEEEEEZZZEEEE I am puking already.

We ask

We??? we who???? you chicken shyted anonymous brothers. How does anyone know this is being done by a group of anyone? How can anyone know this is not just a fabrication of one person? A poster named wingman? Not that there is anything wrong with one person taking this on. Just dont give the impression it is a group of 'brothers' and then hide the fact that it is not a group behind anonymity.

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY FURTHER INFORMATION OR COMMENTARY.

GO TO HELL. DONT TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CANT SAY. THAT IS EXACTLY HOW THE GB DEALS WITH PEOPLE.

We are also relying on non-english speaking brothers to translate and distribute this letter.

Again with the brothers? no sisters? no disfellowshipped persons? Brothers only? Looks like you and your anonimouse group needs to do some more changing first.

have a great day.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

To be fair, 'brothers' is JW-speak for both brothers and sisters. We used to have some fun with this when I was still active; even then we knew how wrong it was, but we smiled at it. It may be sexist, but then the Watchtower is sexist.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Jesus, IP_SEC . .

Take a breath, dude.

Wingman, great letter. I am sending it to my local congos . .

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I was axed to explain my comments LoB

Thank you I now take a breath

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

back atcha

• eclipse
    eclipse

lol IP. chill, bro, chill

Share this

Google+