A CALL TO ACTION: HIGH PRIORITY

by Wingman 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well, being attacked from the inside as well as from without has got to be a good thing. However, the hierarchy at Brooklyn will probably do what they did to Ray Franz and others - have a witch-hunt!

Ian

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

This letter is awesome! It doesn't sound "apostate" and will be more likely to get read than any apostate-sounding letter. I, for one, want to participate. PM me.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    How sad an “underground” has even developed among Jehovah’s people

That statement ought to bring on mega paranoia in the org. Everybody will be looking at everybody else and wondering.

I like the first part of the letter about needing activities for the youth. I have ALWAYS said this was a major flaw in the

structure of the org. Kids are not little adults and should have activities designed around their age groups.

Armageddon being right around the corner has kept the flock together, IMO. Not love. Not joy. Not delicious spiritual

food....but FEAR. When the Big A fails to materialize in the next few years, if the WTB&TS has not restructured its

organization to be more loving, inviting, and INTERESTING, and OPEN-MINDED, then they will die. Their music is

boring, their meetings are boring, field service is boring, the speakers are boring, the assemblies are boring, everything

about them is boring. If you don't include something for the youth, when the old fogies die off, there won't be anybody left.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi

Did I miss something?

Still being relatively new here I have to admit being a little taken aback by the responses of some here to this poster Wingman. Am I ignorant of something that others such as IP_SEC know. Who is 'wingnut' or was that a derogatory term?

Thanks

Thomas Covenant

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A nice letter..But..It`s not the WBT$ message.....We all know where these letters will end up..In the Garbage.....The WBT$ cannot be changed,it`s built into the WBT$ system......Anyone that trys to make a positive change within the WBT$,will be disfellowshipped.....You know it,I know it and the WBT$ knows,we know it..Thats how they keep their Cult,the Jehovah`s Witness`s in line.....It`s the WBT$`s way..Or..The Highway.....There is no middle ground..Never was,never will be...OUTLAW

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I remember around ten years ago or so, when I was still active, people in the congregation (in my family among others) would say: "Until now, the trouble [I couldn't find the word I was looking for here] came from outside the congregation, now it comes from within the congregation and families." If it was true back then, it sure is true now. They actually thought Satan had started working the cong. from within. I guess Jehovah wouldn't bother protecting them.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

The letter does not contain one of the most important "scriptual principles" of all regarding WTS issues:

"That which is crooked, cannot be made straight".

HS

• 4mylove
    4mylove

What is IP-SEC?

• M.J.
    M.J.

Great letter. Thanks for that!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

When I was still a JW I considered sending a letter to the WTS. I spent a lot of time on it, did a lot of research, pointing out their problems as well as possible solutions. By the time I reached the 19th page (ok, maybe I'm a little slow) I realized there was only one solution - to get out of it completely. They didn't care what I thought. They didn't care what anyone thought. All they want is silent, unquestioning obedience. I closed my document, hit my delete key, and started a much shorter letter telling them to stay away from me and my property.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit