BIG NEWS!

by deaconbluez 78 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

How about the fact that they are now producing two Watchtowers..one for publishers..one for the public. Talk about control, and not letting the public really know what they are about. Also, the fact that they are told they can no longer do research unless it is JW literature. CULT!

Leslie

• oompa
    oompa

congratulations DeaconBluez, what paper will it be in and when? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POINT THE FACT THEY THEY HAVE WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION OF THEIR VERY OWN BIBLE THE NWT. PLEASE PLEASE MENTION THAT UNLIKE ANY OTHER BIBLES OF OUR TIME, IT HAS ADDED THE NAME JEHOVAH 237 IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WHERE IT NEVER APPEARS IN ANY ANCIENT MANUSCRIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO IT, DUBS NEED TO KNOW. PLEASE I BEG YOU DEACON..................OOMPA

• changeling
    changeling

Here's a headline:

No College or Research for Jehovah's Witnesses!

They get all they need from their own literature, no need to check references.

They just need a "job" to pay the bills. A "career" is a waste of time.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

SWEET! Yes, get into the freaky control issues, and how it's all hidden from the average householder. The public won't care about 607, 1914, UN, etc., but as suggested, go into the hidden control issues.

Families want their kids to do well in life, go to college, and how this doesn't gel with the witnesses and how they've been wrong. Quote that 1969 Awake that said, "Don't persue a career because the end will be here before it can come to fruition."

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

False prophets

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Deal with issues that the media can jump on. I think because of the family values issues, having families destroyed by shunning is by far the worst thing jw's are programmed to do. It is the most immature bs I have ever heard-schoolkids crap. Second is the pedophaelia issues after the Larry Craig exposee. Third most likely is the fake bible issue. You can mention items like owning stock in companies that contradict what they teach. Rand and that RJR Renolds(I believe) The rest is icing on the cake.

Number one rule-accuracy of the accusation. You know they will respond with denials-or outright lies. Make absolute the truths you know of and have people available to back it up, otherwise you lose credibility.

No rambling on. If your story checks out, it may go national-THAT is sooo good for exposure. Just hope your story isn't sidestepped by some really big story out of the blue.

Lastly-be persistent! We all wish you GIGANTIC PILES OF GOOD LUCK.

• sf
    sf

Please, focus on the POLICIES OF THE WATCHTOWER. Not so much the religion, persay. I think you understand what I mean.

The two-witness POLICY.

The no blood POLICY.

The shunning POLICY.

The DEADLY POLICIES that are ENFORCED should be what the public starts to become FULLY AWARE! of.

Good luck with the article.

I'm eager to see it and hopefully use it in my activities.

sKally

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Attacked by a JW in the A&P parking lot in Patterson NY 06-Oct-07 14:08 is there help out there Latest 06-Oct-07 16:23 Honesty Do not forget how they drag children out on field service. This is a form of child labor. How they bring children into KL and stick a copy of Awake down there throte and shove a copy of the nt bible up there ass and if they complain of get figgty they take then in the back and beat then.

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

I would point them in the right direction such as this message board and other links so they can what they are all about.

• horrible life
    horrible life

People are aware that the Scientologists are nuts. I think the general consensus is that JW's is just a religion, that doesn't celebrate Christmas and Birthdays.

Point out the most ridiculous of their teachings.

I personally feel, that the latest of not researching anything, outside of JW material is HUGE!!! Very high control group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit