Quotable Quotes; Please Add Yours ...

by compound complex 215 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

kelly_pogo_earthday1.jpg pogo picture by Milkshakesrtasti Pogo

• compound complex
    compound complex

"I'm gone three hours and I find a bushel of quotes awaiting me ... it couldn't possibly get better than that!"

CoCo Loves JWD and Friends!

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    To thy own self be true.--Unknown (to me anyway)

That was said by Commander Data from Star Trek TNG...

And Shakespeare stole it from him and used in in Hamlet. Where it was said by Polonius.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonius#Famous_lines

Lore - W.W.S.D?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

"Lots of times, you have to pretend to join a parade in which you have no interest in to get where you're going." Christopher Morley

"There is no conversation more boring than where everybody agrees." Michel de Montaigne

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    "There is no conversation more boring than where everybody agrees." Michel de Montaigne

I agree.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

"Life is just one damned thing after another." attributed to Francis Ward O'Malley

• PEC
    PEC

“I'm very pleased with each advancing year. It stems back to when I was forty. I was a bit upset about reaching that milestone, but an older friend consoled me. 'Don't complain about growing old - many, many people do not have that privilege.” - Earl Warren

"Wishing everyone the opportunity to grow old." - PEC

Philip

• *summer*
    *summer*

"When you arrive at your future, will you blame your past?" - Robert Half
  • compound complex
    compound complex

"Corrupted freemen are the worst of slaves."

Prologue, THE GAMESTERS
    David Garrick

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

"There is no man so good that if he placed all his actions and thoughts under the scrutiny of the laws, he would not deserve hanging ten times in his life." Michel de Montaigne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit