Quotable Quotes; Please Add Yours ...

by compound complex 215 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Not knocking you MsMcducket, just saying that if we don't move on mentally, we won't move on physically.

Yeah, you're right; but physically is not an option right now. For that matter, nor is mentally.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Yeah, you're right; but physically is not an option right now. For that matter, nor is mentally.

Aww, ((((((((((MsMcDucket))))))))))

• *summer*
    *summer*

“Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow.”

~Alice M. Swaim

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

"If you have daughters, the boys will come." anon

• PEC
    PEC

“Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.” - Henry David Thoreau

• PEC
    PEC

“I'm not judging people, I'm judging their actions. It's the same type of distinction that I try to apply to myself, to judge, but not be judgmental.” - Jeff Melvoin

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Make love to a woman's mind and you have access to the rest of her body - unknown

• PEC
    PEC

“Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished.” - Og Mandino

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge, argument an exchange of ignorance." Robert Quillen

"If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names." Elbert Hubbard

• PEC
    PEC

“When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” - Jacob Riis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit